Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Zo6

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 21, 2010
downloaded iso 11 over the air yesterday without any problems. Then started playing with it later and found that animations in imessage don't work and the one handed keyboard function doesn't work either, anybody have any ideas why or how to fix? I'm not sure if all other features work

gsmornot

macrumors 68040
Sep 29, 2014
downloaded iso 11 over the air yesterday without any problems. Then started playing with it later and found that animations in imessage don't work and the one handed keyboard function doesn't work either, anybody have any ideas why or how to fix? I'm not sure if all other features work
What animations are you looking for?
To get to the keyboard options force touch on the emoji picker and select the keyboard.

Zo6

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 21, 2010
I have done that, I get option to go to keyboard settings, and no option for moving keyboard left or right
[doublepost=1505918662][/doublepost]
I have done that, I get option to go to keyboard settings, and no option for moving keyboard left or right
Update, got animations to work, but no setting for one handed keyboard

BugeyeSTI

macrumors 604
Aug 19, 2017
Arizona/Illinois
Mine didn’t work either until I turned off display zoom in settings/display&brightness/view. With display zoom turned on, the one handed keyboard doesn’t even show as an option. This is different than the zoom in accessibility that uses the home button...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.