NOT ANOTHER VIDEO! Owned & Operated

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by champ01, Sep 19, 2012.

1. champ01 Guest

Did I get your attention?

"Owned & Operated is a mosaic of the world through the lens of the internet. Showing our lives as consumers, under the thumbs of privileged individuals and their methods of control. But the world is awakening, and the experience is something outside the normal rules of social interaction, causing excitement in those who are not served by the current system... and fear in those who are pampered by it.

This documentary attempts to present these events using the video, audio and written content uploaded to the internet by the collective human consciousness comprised of every individual participant."

All information about the movie and projects involved can be found at: http://www.crackinfilms.com

I hope some of you have the time to watch it at least once. Please comment if you feel the need.

You can get the DVD as a torrent: http://piratebay.com/torrent/7446555
    Watch it the second time with friends, family and people you think should see this. But remember... be gentle don't force it on them. ;)

Enjoy

2. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

Really good watch, I was a little hesitant when I saw the length, but its actually paced really well and has interesting content.

3. Peace macrumors Core

Peace

Excellent video I'd recommend for anyone that isn't already brainwashed .

4. Ice Dragon macrumors 6502a

Ice Dragon

I enjoyed it (skimmed through it somewhat quickly to see all of it and will go back and watch it again). I am a little guy and I support the little guy and want to whenever possible not support the big guy. Sometimes it's avoidable other times not so much.

5. edk99 macrumors 6502a

6. champ01 Guest

Bump. since there are so many political nonsense threads

Here is a seminar of TVP last sunday.
    Watch it and ask me questions after if you feel the need. :)

Btw this is every sunday and live so YOU can ask YOUR questions

Thank you all for watching and I hope you learned a thing or two. :)

7. champ01 Guest

I'll be bumping this thread once more :)

Here is the seminar of last week.

Remember that YOU can ask any questions! (but keep them clear so everybody can understand it)
    Got a really tough question? Ask it because TVP loves hard questions.
    Just be their tonight (depends which country you're from) or every other sunday on TeamSpeak. http://www.thevenusproject.com/en/teamspeak

You can ask questions about all espects of life. TVP wants to deal with all the problems that are involved.
    It's free of charge you don't have to buy anything. (you can but you don't have to) It will probably make you more critical on things in life so if you wanna keep on with your own shortcomings don't visit. :p (we will always have shortcomings because we're all human.)

People from all over the world are joining the last couple of years. I really hope to see some of you in a couple of hours. :)

See how much we are all alike and how we can learn from each other.
    You'll understand that we all need the same basics in life to survive and probably most important why we are doing it the wrong way. (even if some have the best intentions to do so)

8. champ01 Guest

BTW New episode of Culture in Decline is out on youtube.

Created by Peter Joseph (founder of TZM The Zeitgeist Movement)

9. champ01, Dec 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2012
  10. samiwas macrumors 65816

I usually frown upon bumps, but I'm glad this this one got bumped. This video looks very interesting, and I want to give it a watch. Now, I just have to find two spare hours to do that!

11. citizenzen macrumors 65816

Human society has always been messed up. This is nothing new.

Since we began as a species, you could not expect to find enlightenment from the masses, or generosity from the elite. For whatever reason, that is not the way human beings, as a whole, behave.

However, since we began as a species, individuals and those inspired and influenced by them have been able to focus their attention on their behavior, emotions and thoughts with the intention of seeing into their true nature and living more compassionately and wisely.

That, IMO, is the best anyone can hope for. We cannot expect the masses or the elites to change their behavior. But any individual can change their own. My advice ... worry less about changing the human species ... and put more energy towards improving your thoughts and actions.

That is how I will change the world.

12. champ01 Guest

Its been a while so let me kick this once more with some videos.

Enjoy my fellow earthlings. :)

13. 63dot macrumors 603

63dot

13:55 on video with George Carlin is well said.

14. champ01 Guest