Not been charged yet for 3 days?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Shinobi026, Oct 28, 2012.

1. Shinobi026 macrumors newbie

Just wondering if anyone else has this?

So I ordered my iPhone 5 16gb on the 29th of Sep and it finally came on the 26th (shipped on the 25th) and I have yet to be charged for it :S

I understand its the weekend now but i've not known for online purchases to be shipped without payment before hand :S

I've checked through all my statements since the pre-order date and nothing! Even my available live balance doesn't show a £500 gap.

Also the invoice that came with the phone was pretty bare - no payment info etc....

2. Brian Y macrumors 68040

They will have "ring fenced" the money, which can take a while to show up on your statement (especially over the weekend).

3. bandofbrothers macrumors 601

bandofbrothers

When I use online banking I can see my balance and then click to see my true balance which deducts awaiting soon to action direct debits and card transactions.

Yours might be the same.

4. Shinobi026 thread starter macrumors newbie

when you say true balance - this is what I mean, and what I am checking - it is not my statement balance its the balance that is usually lower as you've purchased something and it's not on your statement yet and wont be for the next 3-4 days

All my previous purchases with Apple - I've never had this happen :S

5. Ian.C macrumors regular

6. Shinobi026 thread starter macrumors newbie

haha I've a few of my friends suggest this also

7. fishmoose macrumors 68000

I got charged the day after delivery. So it doesn't seem to be instant. Three days seems like a lot but I'm willing to bet they'll charge you tomorrow.