Not sending photos..

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by violetgoose, Mar 16, 2012.

1. violetgoose macrumors member

violetgoose

Hey everyone. I have the OFFICIAL unlocked iPhone 4 from Apple. Bought it in January for a late Christmas present and has been working wonderfully (MMS and all) w/ the T-Mobile guide that was posted by another fantastic member here. However, NOW I am having trouble with sending pictures to people who don't use iMessage. It was fine two weeks ago! Now I try pushing the send button like 10 times and the red exclamation mark pops up every time. I did update it to the new iOS to 5.1. Is that why? This is EXTREMELY irritating. Thanks for any help!

2. ET iPhone Home macrumors 68040

ET iPhone Home

I, too, was having issues with sending photos via iMessage yesterday. I don't think it's 5.1. I haven't upgrade yet. I think it was bad signal, at least for me.

3. violetgoose thread starter macrumors member

violetgoose

Oh man hope that works out for you. For me it WAS the update. If I were you I would NOT update it! I regret it now haha. I did the iBackupBot thing and had to edit the data settings, APN etc but NOW my main problem is that iMessage won't work! It keeps saying "waiting to activate" but then says that it is unsuccessful. The only way for me to have iMessage work is if I send messages through my email.