Not Sure About iPhone.....

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by MilleDav01, Oct 17, 2012.

1. MilleDav01 macrumors member

I got the iphone 5 from best buy today, but im not sure im sold. I sold my galaxy s3 on Craigslist for $400.00 so i only paid 289 with tax for the iphone.

the screen really is a lot smaller...I didn't think it was going to be....should I wait and see if i get use to it or do you think i should get a new Gs3 (or wait a few weeks for the Galaxy note)?

its not even android I like....i just don't know what the screen is going to work as far as size goes...

2. r2shyyou macrumors 68000

r2shyyou

I'd certainly wait more than a few hours to see how you end up liking it.

And, for the future, I'd strongly recommend not replacing Item A with Item B if you've never tried Item B, whether that's for a phone or a car or whatever.

3. Tingler macrumors member

I think that the screen on the iPhone 5 is by far the best I've ever used on a mobile phone. It takes a little while to adjust to it. When I first tried the virtual keyboard on the iPhone after using the physical one for so long, I didn't see what the big deal was but then fell in love with it after few days.

Give it time. I think you'll enjoy it.

4. speed4tu macrumors member

I was in the same position as you. I had a galaxy nexus and wanted an S3 or iphone 5. Played with the iphone a few times and couldn't get used to that tiny screen

5. kalexn macrumors 6502

I honestly think the galaxy screen is WAY too big as is the phone but it is you who uses it. I'd play with it a little more and then decide what to do. But don't sell one until you have the other :)