Not sure if this has happened to anyone else

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bull2014, Oct 23, 2013.

1. bull2014 macrumors newbie

Pre ordered the 5s on apple.com 9/22 for verizon, about a week or two later saw a local best buy had inventory of the silver 16gb i wanted. While i was at the best buy i cancelled my apple.com order so i can get the upgrade pricing back. While activating the phone the mobile rep asked if i knew i was going from unlimited to 2gb which i understood before the activation. Well about a few weeks after i called verizon to make sure i had 2gb because my bill cycle was ending soon and i was creeping up to the 2gb pretty fast. Lady said she still sees i have unlimited (also with the cancelled apple.come order it might have fallen through the cracks at verizon) and to possible wait a bill cycle even though it should have switched to 2gb upon activation. Well its the next bill cycle and I still have unlimited. Obviously I'm not going to keep calling verizon to tell them i still have unlimited. Just wanted to know if this or something similar has happened to anyone else and if i got extremely lucky

2. scotrinaf macrumors 6502

You only lose the unlimited plan if you change your plan...not when you change your phone...

3. Diseal3 macrumors 65816

or use a subsidy for a phone.

Possible you fell into the Verizon "Glitch" and got to keep your unlimited data.

4. sundog925 macrumors 6502a

gotta love that glitch!