Not sure if this has happened to anyone else

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bull2014, Oct 23, 2013.

1. bull2014 macrumors newbie

Sep 20, 2013
    Pre ordered the 5s on 9/22 for verizon, about a week or two later saw a local best buy had inventory of the silver 16gb i wanted. While i was at the best buy i cancelled my order so i can get the upgrade pricing back. While activating the phone the mobile rep asked if i knew i was going from unlimited to 2gb which i understood before the activation. Well about a few weeks after i called verizon to make sure i had 2gb because my bill cycle was ending soon and i was creeping up to the 2gb pretty fast. Lady said she still sees i have unlimited (also with the cancelled apple.come order it might have fallen through the cracks at verizon) and to possible wait a bill cycle even though it should have switched to 2gb upon activation. Well its the next bill cycle and I still have unlimited. Obviously I'm not going to keep calling verizon to tell them i still have unlimited. Just wanted to know if this or something similar has happened to anyone else and if i got extremely lucky
  2. scotrinaf macrumors 6502

Oct 6, 2013
    Blountville, TN
    You only lose the unlimited plan if you change your plan...not when you change your phone...
  3. Diseal3 macrumors 65816

Jun 29, 2008
    or use a subsidy for a phone.

Possible you fell into the Verizon "Glitch" and got to keep your unlimited data.
  4. sundog925 macrumors 6502a

Dec 19, 2011
    gotta love that glitch!