NoteLedge – Take notes and preserve your memories

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by KdanTeam, Nov 12, 2012.

1. KdanTeam, Nov 12, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2013

KdanTeam macrumors newbie

KdanTeam

Hi all,

We are Kdan Mobile.
    We’re proud to introduce a versatile iPad note-taking app, NoteLedge.
    NoteLedge for iPad not only helps you jot down your thoughts quickly but also accomplishes all that you need and far more!

[​IMG]

★App Info★
    # Price: $4.99
    # Category: Productivity
    # Updated: Nov. 12, 2012
    # Device Requirements:
    * Compatible with iPad
    * Requires iOS 4.3 or later
    # Version: 1.3.6
    # Size: 54.6 MB
    # Language: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
    # iTunes Link:https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/noteledge-for-ipad/id483101556?mt=8

What’s New in version 1.3.6:
    • Built-in Web Browser

View websites within NoteLedge via the new built-in web browser, with the options to crop and drag screenshots or texts from websites to your notes.

• New Interface for Navigator

The interface of Navigator has been updated to offer a more intuitive user experience, which allows users to

• Insert tables to your notes
    Insert tables and create well-organized notes for school, business or other professional purposes.

• Online user guide provided
    A detailed online user guide is now available. Users can access tutorials directly within NoteLedge for iPad.

[​IMG]

More about NoteLedge for iPad
    ★Multimedia Support
    You can import pictures from your photo library within the app. Alternatively, you can take photos directly within NoteLedge without switching to another app. Video and audio recordings can also be conducted within NoteLedge to further enrich your notes.
    ★Patented Feature, “Navigator”
    You can capture any text/image/drawing in your note from your desired angle and paste it within the active area.
    ★Customize Your Note
    -Built-in templates provided or customize one with your own photo
    -Create note covers with pictures from photo library
    -One-of-a-kind E-card templates
    -Various photo filters including Lomo, Black and White, Gothic, Sharp Color, and more.
    ★Share Your Notes with the World
    -Share your notes/travel journals via Facebook and Twitter.
    -Share your ideas in meetings under slideshow mode.
    -Export notes in PDF to further edit and view the audios/videos directly on the PDF files.

NoteLedge for iPad has received high praise from…..
    “Other note taking app available on App Store does not do half the things that NoteLedge can do.
    -- Review from iPhoneGlance

“NoteLedge is a very featured-packed app, which is great for just about anyone who wants to keep notes, memos, scrapbooks, create brainstorming pictures, and more.
    -- Review from CrazyMike’s

NoteLedge for iPad is simply the best, better than the rest of note-taking apps!

Please visit our official website to learn more about NoteLedge for iPad.
    *Official Website: http://kdanmobile.com/en/noteledge-ipad/index.html
    *Facebook Fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/kdanmobile
    *Twitter: https://twitter.com/KdanMobile

★For iPhone users, NoteLedge for iPhone is also available on the App Store!

2. KdanTeam, Dec 4, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2014

KdanTeam thread starter macrumors newbie

KdanTeam

Noteledge for iPad- Take notes and preserve your memories(v1.3.7 released)

Hello Everyone
    This is Kdan Mobile.
    We are happy to say that Kdan Mobile just released a major update for its highly rated note-taking app, NoteLedge.
    In this latest update, our patented Navigator has been greatly enhanced to allow you to surf via its newly introduced built-in browser. More importantly, the Navigator also gives you the abilities to crop any web contents in any form and copy them to your notes for further use.
    We have also set up NoteLedge Store along with this update. In NoteLedge Store, you will find various packages of stamps available for download to further enrich and personalize your notes.

[​IMG]

What’s New in version 1.3.7
    1. Access to the Holiday Greetings E-cards Competition
    2. NoteLedge Store is now open, with new stamps available
    3. New fonts and color selection for the Table tools
    4. Sketch Mode Quick Switch

With the holiday season coming up shortly, would you like to start designing your greetings E-cards as well as winning yourself a coveted Christmas Present (iPad Mini , iPod Nano or iPod Shuffle)? It is time to put your imaginations to work and create your one-of-a-kind holiday greeting E-cards.

Entering the contest is easy. All you need to do is to create a still image E-card with the theme “Holiday Greetings” in NoteLedge for iPad latest version 1.3.7 and submit it through the entry embedded in the app. For further information about the contest, please visit the link below.
    http://e-cards.noteledge.kdanmobile.com/

3. KdanTeam, Feb 8, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2013

KdanTeam

Hi MacRumor Followers,

Greetings from Kdan Mobile. Thank you all for your great supports in 2012.

NoteLedge for iPad v.1.3.9 is now available in iTunes Store. To strengthen and improve users’ experience, this update focuses on new file management interface, page rearrangement in thumbnail view, and new stamps & covers in the NoteLedge Store.

[​IMG]

What’s new in version 1.3.9
    NoteLedge just keeps getting better:
    1. Brand New File Management Interface
    - Organize your notes more intuitively
    2. New Preview Interface
    - Preview pages in thumbnails. Rearrange page orders with easy
    movements of your finger
    3. New Stamps and Covers in NoteLedge Store for free downloads or in-app purchases

[​IMG]

We all know that Valentine’s Day is coming, and we Kdan surely want to celebrate this yearly event with you and your loved one. NoteLedge for iPad v.1.3.9 also includes the free Valentines’ stamps downloads. To spice up your notes with flowers and hearts, please try out this versatile note-taking application.

[​IMG]

There will be an upcoming event for you to share the joy of love. Please check the details on Kdan’s Facebook to follow up. Promo codes and gift cards are waiting for you to grab.

Happy Valentine’s Day!

[​IMG]

If you are interested in learning more about Noteledge, please visit NoteLedge official Website: http://kdanmobile.com/en/noteledge-ipad/index.html

Kdan Mobile Software enriches your life!
    Website | Kdan's Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

4. KdanTeam, Feb 8, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2013

KdanTeam

Hi MacRumor Followers,

Greetings from Kdan Mobile. Thank you all for your great supports in 2012.

NoteLedge for iPad v.1.3.9 is now available in iTunes Store. To strengthen and improve users’ experience, this update focuses on new file management interface, page rearrangement in thumbnail view, and new stamps & covers in the NoteLedge Store.

What’s new in version 1.3.9

NoteLedge just keeps getting better:

1. Brand New File Management Interface
    - Organize your notes more intuitively

2. New Preview Interface
    - Preview pages in thumbnails. Rearrange page orders with easy movements of your finger

3. New Stamps and Covers in NoteLedge Store for free downloads or in-app purchases

We all know that Valentine’s Day is coming, and we Kdan surely want to celebrate this yearly event with you and your loved one. NoteLedge for iPad v.1.3.9 also includes the free Valentines’ stamps downloads. To spice up your notes with flowers and hearts, please try out this versatile note-taking application.

If you are interested in learning more about Noteledge, please visit NoteLedge official Website:
    http://kdanmobile.com/en/noteledge-ipad/index.html

---------------------------------------------------------
    Kdan Mobile Software enriches your life!:)

5. Luis2004 macrumors 6502a

Does it have a zoom box feature for taking notes?

6. epicmar macrumors regular

7. Cptnodegard macrumors 6502

I need more iOS note taking apps like I need herpes. I don't get why developers don't exploit the fact that there's no such software on Android and go grab that entire market, instead of releasing yet another app on iOS.

8. Apfelkatze macrumors newbie

NoteLedge Developers,

This is exactly what I have been trying to figure out. I don't want to buy the app until I know for sure though.

Does NoteLedge have a zoom box feature with auto-advance (ability to write continuously) for taking handwritten notes??

Zoom boxes have become standard on nearly all the major note-taking apps, Notability, Notes Plus, Note Taker HD, Noteshelf, etc...for a reason--it's necessary. If this app is truly about taking useful handwritten notes, then this feature is a must have. Otherwise it's impossible to write small enough to maintain legible, orderly, efficient and effective notes.

I have researched and/or purchased over 20 different apps and I have yet to find everything I need in one app:

1. Photo-Editing (including rotate!)
    2. Audio Recording (ultimate would be having words, handwritten and text-entered, sync with the audio...general recordings are fine though)
    3. No annoying text boxes required when entering typed words
    4. Ability to lasso and move both handwritten and typed words
    5. Shape Recognition
    6. Insert tables
    7. Annotate PDFs
    8. Connect to other devices on the same wifi network, ie. iPhone photos imported directly to app, rather than by exporting them to a 3rd party first
    9. Compatible with the usual suspects (Evernote, Dropbox, GoogleDocs, etc..)

A handful of apps include bits and pieces of all of the above. NoteLedge is the closest for my needs so far, however, the lack of a standard zoom box would be a deal-breaker. I really hope I'm wrong, because I can't believe something so integral would be left out of this otherwise robust program. And I do hope that the Navigator isn't meant to be a replacement, as you can't see what or really where you are writing until it is moved out of the way.

9. SnowLeopard2008 macrumors 604

SnowLeopard2008

Because it's dirt simple to develop for iOS. But making this kind of quality on Android is just a big fat headache.

10. Cptnodegard macrumors 6502

I believe you. Still don't like seeing 50 versions of the same basic app.

11. Luis2004 macrumors 6502a

His lack of response tells me that the answer is NO.

The closest I've found to what you want (which is very close to my needs as well), is Notes Plus. When you start a recording, it will kind of sync with the note, because when you turn the page, the recording will break there and seamlessly continue on the next page. So when you listen to the recording along with reading your notes, what you hear will correlate to what you're reading. I have heard, though, that if you flip back to the previous page while recording and writing, it will mess it up. I haven't tried doing that to prove or disprove.

Also, the $2 convert-to-text is a very accurate feature. I was actually shocked at how well it converted what I wrote because I write as bad as a doctor.

12. SnowLeopard2008 macrumors 604

SnowLeopard2008

I have the same opinion. But from a developer stand point, they'd probably make more on iOS than Android.

13. Cptnodegard macrumors 6502

Well there's plenty of apps that haven't been made on iOS, no need to copy something that has xD

14. KdanTeam thread starter macrumors newbie

KdanTeam

FREE for a limited time

Hi MacRumor Followers,

Greetings from Kdan Mobile

Thank you all for the suggestions above. Your feedback is very important to us and will be considered for our development plan. We are working to add more useful note-taking features and make NoteLedge better in future updates.

Meanwhile, NoteLedge for iPad is FREE for a limited time to celebrate Kdan Mobile’s 4th Anniversary. Try it and enjoy multimedia note-taking!
    iTunes Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/noteledge-for-ipad-take-notes/id483101556?mt=8

Coupling with special offers & prizes for playing miniature games on Kdan Mobile’s official website, the celebration event will last from April 17 - April 23, 2013

15. Jessica Lares macrumors G3

Jessica Lares

Oh wow! I'm in LOVE with those covers! :eek: :eek: :eek: Just beautiful! Can't tell you enough how much your team's software rocks. Thank you.

16. Michaelgtrusa macrumors 604

Michaelgtrusa

Great and free again!!!

17. KdanTeam thread starter macrumors newbie

KdanTeam

NoteLedge is updated with more features! V1.4.3

Hi MacRumors Followers,

Greetings from Kdan Mobile. We are excited to release a significant update of NoteLedge for iPad, our robust multimedia note-taking app. Yes, we heard your suggestions. With the latest version, we have included Evernote as one of the cloud services. Also, NoteLedge is integrated with popular styli and supports open in Animation Desk for more versatile usages.

Check out what's NEW in Version 1.4.3

[​IMG]

1. Stylus Integration
    NoteLedge is integrated with popular styli, including Jot Touch 4 by Adonit, Jaja Stylus by HEX 3 and Pogo Connect by Ten One Design. With the supported pressure sensitivity and page up/down shortcut button features, NoteLedge is bringing you a more intuitive and close-to-real-life drawing experience.

2. Backup to Evernote
    NoteLedge now supports saving notes to Evernote. You can export notes to Evernote in PDF format, and sync across all devices.

3. Compatible with Animation Desk

NoteLedge allows you to draw outline and open in Animation Desk for iPad (3.0 or later) to create animations from your work. Simply tap the Animation Desk button in the editing interface, you can open the page in Animation Desk and create animations at your fingertips!

4. New brush available for in-app purchase
    Rainbow Brush - You can set up your favorite color combinations and color your notes with rainbow color strokes.

Get NoteLedge Now!

Try NoteLedge Lite for FREE before you commit to the full version:

Learn more about NoteLedge

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

We value your feedback. Please comment below or send e-mails directly to appservice@kdanmobile.com to share your thoughts with us. We will take your requests into consideration for our development plans and make NoteLedge better!

Kdan Mobile Software enriches your life!

18. KdanTeam thread starter macrumors newbie

KdanTeam

Thank you for your suggestions. NoteLedge has been updated with zoom-in feature with two finger pinch. It is now easier to write and draw in details! Please have a try.

19. KdanTeam thread starter macrumors newbie

KdanTeam

[​IMG]

Hello MacRumor Followers,

Greetings from Kdan Mobile. NoteLedge has been updated with 10 new and refined brushes! To celebrate Kdan Mobile's 5th Anniversary, we are inviting you to experience the new brushes, covers, stickers and Kdan Cloud services in NoteLedge for free! Sign up to Kdan Creative Cloud before June 9th 2014 to get a 3-month Free Trial of Deluxe Creative Pack for NoteLedge. Learn more about the Early Bird Deal and a chance to win an iPad Air at http://5th-anniversary.kdanmobile.com/

Don't miss out our NoteLedge promo code giveaways on MacRumors!
    [​IMG]

We are proud to present you Kdan Creative Store, where you can find tons of stickers and notebook covers made by professional illustrators.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

** NoteLedge is now on Facebook! Become our fan and get the latest news about NoteLedge!