Notifications

Discussion in 'iOS 11' started by Hype-149, Jun 28, 2017.

1. Hype-149 macrumors member

I know this has been discussed but today I’m traveling for work. In previous iOS versions my boarding pass would appear on my lock screen. Now it does (after disabling and re enabling it) bit when I try to swipe to open it I get my camera :( I have to long press and wait til it says to open pass. Pretty annoying for sure when your trying to access your boarding pass quickly at security, baggage drop and at the gate.

2. gwang73 macrumors 6502a

gwang73

Hi, Thanks for this post. I've been curious about boarding passes and iOS11 since they removed the swipe to display boarding passes on the lockscreen.
    Does it open the pass on the lock screen without having to unlock the phone like before or does it take you to into the wallet app?

3. Hype-149 thread starter macrumors member

It does if you long press and then open pass will come up. Just annoying and IMO a step backwards. Hope this is just a temporary bug.

4. gwang73 macrumors 6502a

gwang73

That's pretty annoying. It should just open in one action instead of multiple actions.

5. RoboCop001 macrumors 65816

Is this related to how you can’t swipe left on notifications? I have to long press on my iPad. Hopefully it gets added in again.

6. betasp macrumors member

Please put in feedback. The more people that do will draw attention to it.

7. Hype-149 thread starter macrumors member

Already done.

8. gwang73 macrumors 6502a

gwang73

Done it as well.

9. bandrews macrumors 6502a

Trying to figure out how to action notifications on the iPhone SE. For example when a reminder pops up, I can't figure out a way to snooze or dismiss from the lock screen and even when I tap on it it doesn't take me to the app. Have tried swiping in every direction. Long press and short tap. Didn't realise how much I rely on Force Touch! (iOS public beta 1)