Now I wonder why people buy iPhone X while what they do is just ...

blackbirdz

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 2, 2012
Ok, why do people keep buying new iPhone while what they do are just messaging (WhatsApp), Instagram, Facebook and those apps that are non-productive, damaging your eyes and making you socially impaired? This is just like an invasion.

bambooshots

Suspended
Jul 25, 2013
I don't do half of what you stated in your OP. I don't do WhatsApp, FB, nor Instagram.

Guess after using my 6S Plus for two years, I just want a bleeding edge phone.

redman042

macrumors 68030
Jun 13, 2008
It’s not time to start tracking planes out of China yet, so we have to put up with pointless troll threads in the meantime.

Reactions: kevmclane

tarsins

macrumors 6502a
Sep 15, 2009
Wales
This may come as a shock OP but I mainly use it as PHONE. However I also use it to message, browse the internet, send and receive emails, maintain a real-time shopping list shared with my wife, help me to find buildings, remind me of appointments and birthdays, keep an eye on my bank balance, pay for goods, check what the weather is going to be like over the next day or so, have over 90% of the world's recorded music available to listen to at any time, wake me up in the morning, keep an eye on my health, take photos and videos. What was I thinking buying an iPhone?