Now i'm considering cancel my order with this news

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by jjiangweilan, Oct 31, 2016.

  1. jjiangweilan macrumors 6502

    jjiangweilan

    Joined:
    Aug 16, 2016
    #1
  2. suuuii macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Oct 12, 2016
    #2
    time is money. i aint waiting any longer as i am putting my 2009 macbook pro to retirement.
     
  3. DerfBWH macrumors regular

    Joined:
    Aug 11, 2008
    #3
    My point of view - you either need new hardware now, or you don't. If you can stand to wait, wait; there will always be something better around the corner. If not, buy and enjoy.
     
  4. blahbrah macrumors 6502

    Joined:
    Nov 9, 2006
    #4
    Well, we don't know when Cannonlake is coming out since they've already delayed it once already. Additionally there is no guarantee there will be a price drop whereas right now you are guaranteed to have a computer replaced.
     
  5. jjiangweilan thread starter macrumors 6502

    jjiangweilan

    Joined:
    Aug 16, 2016
    #5
    Yeah, recall the number of times I check "macbook pro 2016" on google, I think I shouldn't wait anymore.
    --- Post Merged, Oct 31, 2016 ---
    I do need a Mac now. So....seems like I have my answer.
    --- Post Merged, Oct 31, 2016 ---
    If it's delayed for once. I think it's hard to delay another time. But I believe there is no worse, but only better except the price. So, I will stick on my order for now
     

Share This Page