Now LeBron watch is over, can we divert our attention to a much more pressing issue?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by steviem, Jul 9, 2010.

1. steviem macrumors 68020

steviem

Brett Favre's Summertime Extravaganza!

It wouldn't be summer without Brett Favre taking his time to decide whether or not he will come back to Football.

Would it hurt the Vikings if he really does retire? Who would fill those Wranglers and hobo beard?

Opinions/News/Whatever.

2. quagmire macrumors 603

quagmire

I have the same opinion as I did last season. He wants to win one more Superbowl. After getting so close last season( and the Saints were playing dirty), he wants to probably try one more season. So NFL teams, let him win the SuperBowl and you probably won't be dealing with the Favre Show anymore.

3. steviem thread starter macrumors 68020

steviem

I kind of believe that too, if he lasts until 2014/still doesn't have another ring, he'll retire because he won't perform at the Meadowlands during a freezing Superbowl...

I have to disagree about the Saints playing dirty though. They blitzed hard, and tried to get him hurt, but what else are those Ends and Linebackers for if not to hurt the Quarterback? It's how I model my Madden 2010 defensive play ;)

4. quagmire macrumors 603

quagmire

Then what were all those penalties the Saints racked up when they hit Favre then? :p The play that injured Favre's ankle was another penalty that didn't get called. The Saints were playing dirty.

5. leomac08 macrumors 68020

leomac08

somebody has to kick him in his shins, they don't call football, "football" for nothing.:p

6. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

Brett and LeBron need an hour long ESPN special to have a whore-off and see who's the biggest attention whore.

7. thefnshow macrumors regular

i thought you were referring to mike modano possibly signing with the red wings :D