Now McCain and Palin are misrepresenting factcheck.org to attack Obama

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Thomas Veil, Sep 11, 2008.

1. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

To make this story a bit clearer, I've juggled the order of some paragraphs. The meaning remains the same.

This is really it. McCain has no shame anymore. He is scum.

As for me, I'm gonna start contributing more to Moveon.org, so they can air more ads saying that McCain is lying scum. These pieces of **** have a new, brazenly lying ad on almost every day now. This cannot go on.

2. Ntombi macrumors 68040

Ntombi

I'm with you. I've been giving more to the Obama campaign since he called them off, but now that it may be rescinded, I'm going to give more to MoveOn.org so they can get the word out about those S.O.B.s.

3. clevin macrumors G3

clevin

This old man still has a brain or not? a scam + a brain malfunction 72 yo + 100000 lies. Its just so disgusting.

Everybody need to organize people around and be sure to bus your high school kids around on election day and send the brain dead 72 yo to earth permanently.

4. stevento macrumors 6502

stevento

lies...
    just like Obama attacked Hillary in ohio. he quoted a newspaper saying that hillary said NAFTA was "a boon to the economy" even that newspaper corrected itself and retracted that statement before he released that attack. hillary never said that.

5. leekohler macrumors G5

leekohler

You really might want to be careful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BrPZYbCdJ4

6. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

Welcome to June. The primary's over.