iPad Now that Black Friday is over, any other sales by the end of this year?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by kjay80, Dec 4, 2013.

1. kjay80 macrumors regular

2. AntnyMikal macrumors regular

AntnyMikal

Radio shack has original mini for 230 online through 20th I think.

My Target is doing Airs for 450 through this week. When there in stock at least, they go fast.

That's all I've seen so far beside a few mini retinas for 20-40$ off at my BB as open box. One of which I returned in perfect condition with great screen to get an Air.

I actually have email alert for when they're back in stock at radio shack.

3. Taylor814ce macrumors newbie

$450 for Air at Target? The web still shows $499. Which Target and link?

Thanks

4. AntnyMikal macrumors regular

AntnyMikal

I just called to make sure and they stopped yesterday, she said they were price matching locally. Sorry, the cheapest I can find an air is 479 new and 426 BB in store only open box.

I actually checked out the one at my bestbuy and there's nothing wrong with it, I'd buy it if I didn't already have one.

Sorry. Hadn't checked since yesterday as I am looking for deals too.

5. AntnyMikal macrumors regular

AntnyMikal

Now that Black Friday is over, any other sales by the end of this year?

Something is up here, I just had my wife stop by the store on her way home because I could have swore the sign said all through this week. She said she seen a few airs of different sizes and all were basically 50$ off wifi versions, no cellular in stock.

So I have no idea. I'm in Clarksville TN around Ft. Campbell, idk maybe they didn't take the signs down. My wife says she remembers it being a Black Friday/cyber Monday-week deal too though. There's nothing online though, may be a local thing.

6. quamsi macrumors regular

Not sure how accurate this is, but my local best buy said that if you purchase a LTE ipad and activate it through verizon you get $100 off. Supposedly it's good till Christmas.

7. AntnyMikal macrumors regular

AntnyMikal

My wife explained to me what they said in the store to her, apparently that store is selling them at that price until they're out of stock in store only. Only 3 left and when those sale then they're back to normal price.

8. Eckscaliber macrumors 6502a

Eckscaliber

RadioShacks deal for the iPad Mini at $229 is pretty good. Of course they are out of stock. They are "refreshed", which I assume is refurbished. I'll keep checking RS & Apple for refurbs.

9. deeddawg macrumors 604

I believe that's also available directly via Verizon.

Downside is I believe it requires a 2yr contract which sours the deal unless you're already a Verizon customer.

10. boiee macrumors member

Just bought one from Best Buy last night. They price matched Microcenter for the 16 Gig Wi-Fi Only iPad Air for $459.99. Try your local Best Buy and see if that works for you.

11. andrewr2123 macrumors member

Meijer is currently having a "15% OFF with Any Meijer Credit Card" and it works on the iPads.