Now that i've got my 6s, how do I turn my regular 6 back into AT&T?! (Next 12)

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by CrackerJackToy, Sep 26, 2015.

1. CrackerJackToy macrumors 6502

CrackerJackToy

I preordered my 6s through the Apple site on 09/12. (The closest Apple Store is 175 miles away.) Now that i've received my 6s, Im curious how I go about giving AT&T my old my phone. I called AT&T two days ago and the rep got with the manager, which they came to the conclusion I would put my old phone in the iPhone box, and there would a be a return label back to AT&T.

There was nothing like this in the box.

Any clue?

2. IFortWorth macrumors member

IFortWorth

I received an email from the Apple Store about 5 days ago with instructions and a link to a prepaid label to stick on the box. It did come from Apple and not AT&T. If you did not get that email I would suggest contacting Apple.

3. Sonic 1992 macrumors newbie

I called AT&T about this, apparently if you bought from AT&T and new phone fro Apple, it causes confusion.

They are now sending me labels.

Might want to call to get yours!

4. Applewatcher1234 macrumors newbie

You should have received an email from Apple with the following attachments:

And you basically sign one of the forms and include that in the original box your new iPhone came in.
    Then you pack your old iPhone in the same box and attach the provided shipping label and then drop it off to the post office.

done.

Screen Shot 2015-09-26 at 3.21.39 PM.png Screen Shot 2015-09-26 at 3.22.00 PM.png