Now that there's 16gb, who's ready to buy?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mrat93, Feb 15, 2008.

?

Now that there's 16gb, are you ready to buy?

  1. No, waiting for SDK/waiting for more features (GPS, 3G)/price drop

    14 vote(s)
    60.9%
  2. Yes, already have/plan to in the coming days/weeks.

    9 vote(s)
    39.1%
  1. mrat93 macrumors 65816

    mrat93

    Joined:
    Dec 30, 2006
    #1
    This poll isn't meant for people who already have one or don't plan on buying one, this is for people who have been waiting to buy.
     
  2. jamescwarren macrumors 6502

    jamescwarren

    Joined:
    Dec 10, 2005
    Location:
    Isle of Man
  3. soapn macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Mar 15, 2005
    #3
    I already have an 8gb iphone, while it isn't much space for my tunes(apple losseless), i would like them to update the phone to 3g before i consider upgrading to a higher capacity model.
     
  4. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

    ucfgrad93

    Joined:
    Aug 17, 2007
    Location:
    Colorado
    #4
    I just got my 8GB iPhone on the 18th of January as a birthday gift. I will not look to get another one for at least a year if not longer. My last phone lasted me 2 years, so I might even wait that long.
     
  5. DiamondMac macrumors 68040

    DiamondMac

    Joined:
    Aug 11, 2006
    Location:
    Washington, D.C.
    #5
    Nah, I spent a lot of money on this phone and plan on getting a lot more out of it

    Even if 3G is released I will continue using this phone for at LEAST another 8-10 months

    If Apple is giving upgrade options for 3G phones, then possibly
     
  6. hexonxonx macrumors 601

    Joined:
    Jul 4, 2007
    Location:
    Denver Colorado
    #6
    I bought a 8GB on July 6 and I bought a 16GB on Tuesday of last week, the first day they went on sale. I will get the next one when it comes out as well. :)
     
  7. Keane Fan macrumors member

    Joined:
    Jan 16, 2008
    #7
    I am waiting for 3G. Plus I only have $410 in my Iphone fund right now.
     
  8. billpaxton macrumors member

    billpaxton

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2008
    #8
    if aus gets release date of 24 of feb (rumored) then yeah, otherwise ill cave in and order one from the u.s... im even willing to cancel my current contract (costing me a few hundred).
     
  9. myawn macrumors member

    myawn

    Joined:
    Nov 9, 2006
    Location:
    Marietta, GA
    #9
    3g, 32gb

    3G and 32 GB is what will get my $$$.

    From what I can see, the wifi-cell-triangulation is probably good enough that I'm not holding out for GPS, although I'd be willing to pay something extra for it if it was offered.

    Oh, and they also have to fix that headphone jack.
     

Share This Page