Okay, so I'm guessing no updates at Expo based on the keynote being pulled. So this is as good a time as any to buy a 15" PB yes? I know this is nearly a rhetorical question, but I need to assuage my compulsive waiting. Hopefully, it's no new updates until next January, or very minor bumps next Tuesday, the 13th. If nothing's released next week, I'm buying.