NYC Police Commissioner on 9/11, Bernard Kerik, confirms Trump's statements of numerous celebrations

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by thewap, Apr 15, 2016.

1. thewap macrumors demi-god

thewap

Debunks the MSM news media's narrative to discredit Trump for his statements of muslims celebrating 9-11

2. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

So why is there no evidence of this happening? No videos on youtube?

3. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

4. obeygiant macrumors 68040

obeygiant

5. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

I saw those too. They were on the BBC.

6. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Yeah, I think this is what people are confusing it with. It's just completely incredible that if this happened, it took 115 years to come to light because Trump was talking out of his ass, as usual.

7. Robisan macrumors 6502

You mean convicted felon Bernard Kerik, who was indicted for making false statements? You expect me to believe that guy?

8. thewap thread starter macrumors demi-god

thewap

I remember the celebrations, and also saw some celebrating at JFK. Celebrators were also seen on rooftops in the news at that time.

Can't say why MSM news will not release videos of those celebrations, and now deny them.. wonder why.

9. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

Probably three people did it. I can believe that. Maybe there was some noisy sex too. Maybe you misremember.

10. Praxis91 macrumors regular

Praxis91

Wasn't as quick and easy to make videos then. Imagine 9/11 in the age of the iphone.

11. thewap thread starter macrumors demi-god

thewap

Maybe you only remember what you want to remember..but in the UK, BBC..., can't really in good faith criticize your memory.

12. zioxide macrumors 603

zioxide

What does the NYC police commissioner know about New Jersey? Wasn't this guy a little preoccupied on 9/11? Something tells me he didn't have time that day to go cruising around New Jersey that morning.

Hahahaha. We have this little thing called YouTube now. Post the video if you've seen it. You don't need NBC to do it for you if this video exists and is as prevalent as you claim.

13. obeygiant macrumors 68040

obeygiant

It doesn't seem so far fetched as far as 'merica goes. People protest and celebrate all sorts of ****.

Even of people did or didn't celebrate 9/11, WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE!? THESE PEOPLE ARE DEAD!

14. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

Photography did exist however. As did home video cameras as did iMovie.

You're talking about something that happened in one of the richest and most important cities in the world and no one had a camera that showed this? Yeah right.

For gods sake there's video footage from home video cameras of the JFK assassination and that was in the 60s.
    --- Post Merged, Apr 15, 2016 ---
    My story is at least plausible.

15. VulchR macrumors 68020

VulchR

There has been a study of 'flashbulb' memories of 9/11. They're shockingly inaccurate. Think about it: a great deal of information, misinformation, and shock is attached to that day. We all probably have some false memories about what happened. One person's memories are not enough. I do not recall seeing any Muslim celebrations other than the West Bank, but I do recall that a Sikh was murdered shortly after 9/11 because dumbass attackers thought he was Muslim. I also remember the smugness of a handful of British that the US had experienced a comeuppance, but mostly there was considerable sympathy and compassion.

In any case, who cares what Trump says?

16. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

From Fox News -

17. thewap thread starter macrumors demi-god

thewap

Who cares? many people do. 9-11 launched us into perpetual war, the continuation that we see today, it launched the govt's NDAA, launched homeland security and US surveillance on Americans, indefinite detention, now iphone surveillance crap, basically a coup d'etat over the constitution of the USA for "our safety".

Now we are told to embrace Islam and let undocumented syrians to come in?

Dude the Koolaid is strong with some people.

18. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

And the supposed celebration of a few people matters....how?

19. kapolani macrumors regular

There's no way muslims would do that.

It's the religion of peace, remember?

20. hulugu macrumors 68000

hulugu

Let's Occam's Razor this one:

Either 1) you're human and your memory is faulty in part due to personal biases, and you're simply confusing a video of Palestinians "celebrating" with Muslims in the U.S., or some other thing, or:

2) There's a national conspiracy involving all the "Mainstream Media" including Fox News and all of their New York/New Jersey affiliates to keep this video under wraps.

Let's see, which one is more likely....
    --- Post Merged, Apr 15, 2016 ---
    The Syrians wouldn't be undocumented.

They'd coming into the U.S. through a drawn-out process involving the U.N., not to mention reviews by U.S. intelligent agencies, and are given legal residency because they're asylum cases.

21. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

We know Muslims did do it. Just not those in America.

Hell its possible they did in America too - but then we'd see video footage of it.

22. thewap thread starter macrumors demi-god

thewap

1) I'm human, and I remember. I also remember Israelis on a rooftop celebrating in a news clip, they were videotaping the towers being hit.

2) MSM media is owned by 6 corps - special interest, who all contribute to political candidates...

3) Just recently Isis report that they are fabricating forgery passports.

4) Forcing Islamics into western society (ies) that most of them hate, is not a solution. Creating a safe zone in their countries or other Islamic countries makes more sense.

23. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

The owners of the mainstream media don't give a **** about protecting Muslims. They care about protecting the interests of the rich. So you might not see stories about trade deals or tax evasion.

A story the day after 9/11 about Muslims isn't in that category. Especially as any news source in the whole world could have covered it.

24. hulugu, Apr 15, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2016

hulugu macrumors 68000

hulugu

What channel was the video on? When did the video air? What was shown in the video?

You don't know how this works.

Let's assume the video existed. The video would have been shot by a news crew, usually consisting of a cameraman, a reporter, and potentially a sound-guy. Sometimes they would also get a driver and operate from either a van with transmission gear, or they would have hauled the video back to the station. If this was a national news crew, they would have 'ingested' the video into an archive where editors could pluck out clips for broadcast, while a local news crew would either do the same, or copy the video and send it to national through the affiliate network system.

In either case, the video would be in the archive of the original station and anyone who used it after the original broadcast. If these showed on multiple stations, you would have video footage in many archives.

Now, most local stations were owned, until recently, by a mix of corporations not held by the major six media companies. There has been a great deal of consolidation, and many outlets have closed, but there are still dozens of small local broadcasting companies.

Anyway, your point, again presupposes that "6 corps" have a vested interest in hiding this video, and have managed to accumulate all the footage in archives to hide the fact that Muslims celebrated on 9/11.

Or, your memory is faulty. Because, my memory is that the footage of Muslims celebrating was Palestinians and there was no footage of Muslims celebrating in the United States.

So? You said "let undocumented Syrians come in." But, if they have a forged passport, they'd be documented. Follow the logic.

You've clearly never met a Syrian refugee. Or, hell a Sudanese, Iraqi, Afghani, Egyptian, or Iranian refugee.

I do think that Jordan and Saudi Arabia should be helping refugees, but that's a different argument.

Worth mentioning.

Scientific America interviewed a researcher in New York studying people's memories at intervals of one week, one year and three years after the attack.

From the interview:

25. zioxide macrumors 603

zioxide

I notice how you ignored my post when I asked you to post the video.

If the video is so easily found and we're all too dumb and naive to see/find it, why not share it with us?