NYDailyNews: FBI detains five people near Verrazano Bridge in possible connection to Chelsea bombing

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Jess13, Sep 19, 2016.

1. Jess13, Sep 19, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2016

Jess13 Suspended

Jess13

Interesting, because their nationality/ethnicity hasn’t been released. Is this a “Dancing Israelis” redux? On 9/11, five Israeli nationals were arrested just outside Manhattan, also right at a bridge (Route 3 East Hackensack River Bridge), with traces of still-classified explosive(s), after they had been witnessed celebrating the attacks (and filmed the first plane hit the first tower with foreknowledge), and they all had plane tickets to different destinations immediately following 9/11, such as September 12, 2001.

FBI detains five people near Verrazano Bridge in possible connection to Chelsea bombing after pipe bomb cache find in New Jersey

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/federal-agents-arrest-people-linked-chelsea-bombing-article-1.27

The FBI took five people with possible links to the Chelsea explosion into custody Sunday night in Brooklyn as authorities shut down a busy New Jersey rail station after finding multiple pipe bombs in a garbage can, police and New Jersey officials said.

The weekend trail of terror continued along the Belt Parkway where federal agents nabbed several people of interest with a weapons stash inside an SUV, law enforcement sources said.

The five taken into custody had come over the Verrazano Bridge from Staten Island. Investigators were trying to determine if the occupants of the SUV were about to drive out of town or take a plane, sources said.​

Five men detained as suspected conspirators

http://web.archive.org/web/20011108025936/http://www.bergen.com/news/2bombvan200109125.htm

About eight hours after terrorists struck Manhattan's tallest skyscrapers, police in Bergen County detained five men who they said were found carrying maps linking them to the blasts.

The five men, who were in a van stopped on Route 3 in East Rutherford around 4:30 p.m., were being questioned by police but had not been charged with any crime late Tuesday. The Bergen County Police bomb squad X-rayed packages found inside the van but did not find any explosives, authorities said.

However, sources close to the investigation said they found other evidence linking the men to the bombing plot.

"There are maps of the city in the car with certain places highlighted," the source said. "It looked like they're hooked in with this. It looked like they knew what was going to happen when they were at Liberty State Park."

[...]

Sources close to the investigation said the men said they were Israeli tourists, but police had not been able to confirm their identities. Authorities would not release their names.

It’s funny, because I haven’t jumped to label any possible suspects for the Chelsea Bombing, like the numerous righties auto-blaming Muslims. It may have been Islamic terrorists, it may not have been. But my initial thought was it may have been Israeli Mossad.

So this is interesting, because it is five arrested just like the five Israelis on 9/11 which included Israeli Mossad. Let’s see if the media plays the same game as with the “Dancing Israelis,” labeling these Chelsea suspects as “middle eastern” without specifying which country and/or ethnicity (Israel).

2. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

A conspiracy theory around every corner.

3. cfedu macrumors 65816

cfedu

If this was the Mossad, every device would have detonated. Maybe it was jewish extremists, but the Mossad?

4. A.Goldberg macrumors 68000

A.Goldberg

The lead suspect doesn't have a particularly Jewish name. Many radical Muslims hate Jews, or at least Muslims. How many scared or guilty people have lied about who they are? I suppose you could lie about your name and religion but it wouldn't exactly fit the current world state of affairs. Or is the Jewish media skewing the facts about who is behind many these recent attacks in the US and Europe.

Another ridiculous thread that sounds like it's coming from someone becoming unhinged.

5. samcraig macrumors P6

So the tie to the original reference is because the coincidence of it being 5 people?

6. A.Goldberg macrumors 68000

A.Goldberg

Don't forget the bridge. They were pulled over on a bridge. Not only that they were pulled over on a bridge but in New Jersey, also leaving NYC.

I think if the Israelis pulled this off, a country with one of the most sophisticated militaries in the world, they would have done a better job than having only 1 of several bombs detonate injuring only 20-something people.

If Israel did orchestrate 9/11, successfully hijacking 4 airliners, avoiding air force interception, successfully hitting 3 of 4 intended targets, and bringing down 2 of the largest sky scrapers in the world... this little project is pretty weak execution of their skill.

7. Jess13, Sep 19, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2016

Jess13 thread starter Suspended

Jess13

Five Israelis were arrested on 9/11 just outside Manhattan with traces of still-classified explosive(s), they had airplane tickets to leave the U.S. immediately, such as on September 12, 2001, flying back to Israel. At least two were identified as Mossad. They were arrested at a bridge.

Five arrested last night were arrested effectively just outside Manhattan and are suspects in Chelsea bombing explosives, they must have had plane tickets to leave to somewhere because flights was mentioned in the brief information publicized. They were arrested at a bridge.

I haven’t read any new updated information, just answering to what I said last night with information I had last night. What I did post last night, was what I thought were interesting similarities.

You’re assuming the intention was to kill, not to distract.

Nowhere did I state “Israel orchestrated 9/11,” but Israeli intelligence was provably involved.