NYMW Expo '02 Security restrictions, what can I bring?

LimeiBook86

macrumors 604
Original poster
May 4, 2002
Go Vegan
Does anybody know if there will be any securicty restrictions ? Like not being able to bring a video camera, digital camera, tote bags, powerbooks (ibooks too :)) I want to make sure what i can bring to the show, so I dont have to walk back to the ca r to drop off some items. Does macworld have a site of things you can and can't bring? Just wondering, who here is going to the NYMW '02 show? I sure know I am. :p

LimeiBook86

macrumors 604
Original poster
May 4, 2002
Go Vegan
Of course I'm going :)

I'm definetly going to the Expo, I went for my first time last year! It was great! All Macs and no PCs! It was awsome! I plan to go all three days this year. I hope there will be lots of freebies... (Jaguar Beta!!! :rolleyes: I WISH) I'm gonna bring my old Macintosh 512k Bag, it can hold a lot of things, so if you see 15 yr old kid with that bag you know its me. :) I hope to see some of you guys there. I can't wait!

whfsdude

macrumors 6502a
Jan 20, 2002
Washington DC
hehe if you see a 15 year old kid with a black shirt and green pants, spiked hair its me lol :p

Shirt says "Scan My Network And Die." Umm the badge says Will :p

Ok one more thing I will bring some jag dev seed cds and if u spot me I will give u one but u gotta ask lol. Also umm don't tell anyone lol :p

Ensign Paris

macrumors 68000
Nov 4, 2001
Europe
Anyone going to Paris or London expos look out for me, I will most probably have a black shirt of with "Ensign Paris" written on the back.

Ensign

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.