O’Donnell Rewrites Beck and Gingrich Over DOMA

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by leekohler, Feb 27, 2011.

1. leekohler macrumors G5

leekohler

Oh snap! Wow- talk about calling these two out. Is anyone else getting tired of these guys' outright lies? They have to know they're doing it. They have to.

The video is good. Check that out too.

http://www.advocate.com/News/Daily_News/2011/02/26/O_Donnell_Rewrites_Beck_and_Gingrich_Over_DOMA/

2. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

Very good point on the friend of marriage thing. Britney Spears is pretty clearly a very big friend of marriage.

3. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Oh yeah, what the hell does Obama know abut marriage? He only has 1 while Beck has 2 and Gingrich 3. We told you that Obama didn't have enough experience during the election.

Attached Files:

4. leekohler thread starter macrumors G5

leekohler

I love that graphic- too funny. :)

5. iJohnHenry macrumors P6

iJohnHenry

When the number gets that large, I believe you would call her a hooker??

6. leekohler thread starter macrumors G5

leekohler

The thing is- when are people going to realize what absolute liars these guys are?

I can only assume that the reason they haven't is because they tell people what they want to hear, even if it's not true.

7. SwiftLives macrumors 65816

SwiftLives

I just don't see how Gingrich can possibly be a viable candidate. Even with the brainpower of the greatest marketers and spinsters out there...The attack ads practically write themselves:

Let's not forget he was cheating on his dying wife while he was drumming up impeachment for Bill Clinton. Oh...and let's not forget how the government shutdown went for him.

Am I missing something here? I just don't see how he can acknowledge or deny his past without having that damage his character even further.

8. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

He's not a viable candidate. He wants to participate in the extreme Republican dialogue an keep his name out there so he can rip people off into paying for awards.