O2 iPhone 3G PAYG - Requirement for £10 top us to keep Web & WiFi active?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by DarrenG, Nov 17, 2008.

1. DarrenG macrumors regular

When I bought my 16GB 3G PAYG a few months back we were told that we had to top up £10 per month in order for the Web & WiFi free bolt on to remain active?

Well so far I still have £8 of my initial £10 top up remaining and am now in Month three with all still available to me! Anyone else had the same?

My biz phone is on T-Mobile and I used to use an unlocked 2G iPhone but now have my SIM in my Blackberry for voice calls hence the low voice usage on the 3G!

2. jayenh macrumors 6502

my understanding is that its unlimited no matter what for the first year, then the £10 per month rule applies. i could be wrong though, i put my contract sim in the phone and converted the contract to an iphone tariff so no idea how the payg sim is doing.

3. wrkactjob macrumors 65816

wrkactjob

My 16GB 3G phone (which I bought from Ebay) contract ends in December if I want to use the PAYG tarriff whats the minimum I must spend each month to get the unlimited data usage?...at present I spend £35pm and tend to use the phone more for texting and checking headlines than anything else.