o2 UK - Can we upgrade our contracts in Apple Stores when White iP4 is released?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Caolan96, Jul 20, 2010.

1. Caolan96 macrumors regular

Hello All,

Just a thread asking if us o2 UK customers can get our 29 pound white iPhone 4's and upgrade our contracts on 30th July in an Apple Store? (Yes I'm on the high tariff that gets me the 32gb white iPhone 4 for £29)

Any answers would be great,

Thanks ! :)

2. Mrmarkyd macrumors member

Mrmarkyd

I asked them the same question and they advised there is no plan to extend the early upgrade offer after 24th July, she also mentioned that the iphone 4 on pay as you go will be released around the same time or shortly after so it ties in with why they would not do it

02 screw people for the contracts, i have quite 12 months left, sold my 3gs for £300 gonna buy iphone 4 from apple when the white is out for 500 and keep my existing contract because if you work if out well for me its was cheaper but the only downfall is paying a large amount at the start for the phone buy hey if it saves money in the long run and im less tied to 02 the better

do your sums see if its worth it

3. Caolan96 thread starter macrumors regular

Im not applying for early upgrade, Im due an upgrade since last month, think theyll still do it?

4. sparkyms macrumors 65816

5. Caolan96 thread starter macrumors regular