Obama admin making enemies at home

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by jkcerda, Oct 22, 2016.

1. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

2. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

3. thermodynamic, Oct 22, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2016

thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

Correct me if I'm wrong (and with nonjudgmental detail) --

I believe he is referring to, correct me if I am wrong, the status known as "Commander in Chief"? As CiC, Obama is Numero Uno regarding all things military?

It probably wasn't him that made the actual decision, obviously, but with vet benefit cuts and other things, do you believe the vets should feel happy?

If nothing else, if Obama took credit for OBL's death despite not pulling the trigger, then should he take credit for this $15k decision despite him not making that edict? Note that Obama was not president when OBL attacked, just as much as Obama was not president when these fellow countrymen signed up the way Americans are asked to for whatever the president believes is necessary.

4. smorrissey macrumors 6502a

5. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

People really should care. That's why I'm looking at going back to church...

6. smorrissey macrumors 6502a

Yeah i've thought about that too lately but i better not too much pederast...

7. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 603

I'm not surprised at all. When I was in the Navy waiting for my RSS training, they had me assigned with the DKs doing travel pay for almost a year. It was not fun at all being told I had to approve and fund accounts based on regulations, only to be forced months later to explain to high ranking officers and important civilian officials, that I have to take a good chunk of it back.

And the rest of the Petty Officers and Chiefs I worked with would always complain how the Regular Pay system too often overpays an unnoticeable amount(like $5 -$20) each deposit, then after months later they are forced to explain to service members why their latest deposit is deducted by almost half for weeks in a row.

And as far as enlistment bonuses goes. Many PNs would send another request to get service members off their back if the bonus took to long to go through. When a DK notices a duplicate, it's protocol to cancel the initial bonuses until further notice. But further notice is equivalent to saying, they won't see a bonus unless they come see us, and they never get notified about it from us, so it's all on them to fix it, which takes forever.

And don't let me get started on overseas extra pay and taxes that doesn't get paid when service members come back to the states for shore duty.

And there was frequent theft. I would see the MPs come to the office and arrest a service member at least once a month.

BTW ..... My experience is all before Obama.

8. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

He is the CIC. As stated by Thermo

9. steve knight, Oct 22, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2016

steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

He is the head warmonger true but he does not make every military decision he does not sign all forms or ok all actions. he is not like the CEO of wells fargo. the military operates day to day with no presidential input. if he could he could have made the VA fix its problems and not go through congress to do it.

10. samiwas macrumors 65816

Most CEOs don't sign all forms or OK all actions either. Many are also barely involved in day to day operations. Do you think the CEO of Wal Mart decides shelf placement of Kleenex? No.

11. ronntaylor macrumors regular

ronntaylor

What complete and utter BS. Did you read the entire story?

"Investigations have determined that lack of oversight allowed for widespread fraud and mismanagement by California Guard officials under pressure to meet enlistment targets."

All started not just before President Obama was in office, but before he even announced his campaign for the presidency. And he's the President, not the Emperor. He can't unilaterally allow them to keep the unearned bonuses. Nor should he.

I could understand if it was a simple paperwork error. But many of the cases were outright fraud to the tune of millions of dollars.

12. mudslag macrumors regular

mudslag

shhh the anti-Obamanauts have to get their last grips in before he's out of office.

13. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

Yeah. Sticking it to our troops is exactly like deciding shelf placement :rolleyes:

14. mudslag macrumors regular

mudslag

You should be smart enough to understand the point he was making.

15. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

You spelled "deflection" wrong .
    Our soldiers are paying the price for the corruption of others . Enlistment bonus is about the only reason why some decided to stay . It's BULLCRAP these guys have to pay back the bonuses

16. mudslag macrumors regular

mudslag

Ok fine, you're deflecting from the point he was making. For which your post here doesn't address it. I agree someone screwed up but to blame Obama for the actions that took place before he even took office is asinine.

From the article you posted

I get the feeling if Obama stepped in, the Right would fine reason to blame him for breaking said law.

17. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

If it happened under bush it was his fault. Same here :D

18. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

This fraud happened 10 years ago in the national guard but it is oboma fault kind of like him starting the Iraq war too huh?

19. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

Obama continued the war crimes of bush , so they are BOTH to blame :D

20. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

The fraud should be paid back by the people who committed the fraud, not the soldiers who signed on for a bonus.

21. samiwas macrumors 65816

Same principle applies. Sorry if you can't figure that out.

And apparently you've already been called out on your misinformation campaign.
    --- Post Merged, Oct 23, 2016 ---
    This I can agree with. But somehow, those who committed the fraud would find some way to use taxpayer money to repay the taxpayer money they stole.

22. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

Hmmm, the churches I've gone to in my past didn't have anything deplorable like that going on, so either not all churches engage in molestation, or-- hey, which churches did you attend, and did you enjoy being sexually molested in them in order to assume all churches are just as bad? (But it's okay to be prejudiced against churches, we understand "liberal tolerance"... ;) )

23. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

Who do you think those being punished see as the culprit? Those who handed out the bonus or those collecting? It's wrong to punish the soldiers no matter WHO was in charge

24. smorrissey, Oct 23, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2016

smorrissey macrumors 6502a

Well it is not about an specific church, yours or mine, it's about the catholic system that protects fellow pederast priests all over the world starting with his main leader The Pope.
    Having said that you are pretty free as many others millions all over the world to assist to church each sunday and keep living in your own world. I don't think anybody has a problem with that, i don't definitely. ;)

Also i don't think anybody would enjoy being sexually molested as you have stated, that's pretty cruel and immature on your part.

Personally i miss going to church (having assisted as a child and teenager, specifically praying and thanking God) but as an adult now i'm aware of new "stuff" that i wasn't before, it's sad but life comes at you fast.

25. macquariumguy macrumors 6502a

I'd bet most if not all of those soldiers knew at the time that they weren't eligible, but recruiters had told them to apply anyway because the Army was giving out money like candy and not vetting the applications.