Obama Cheating Scandal

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by fivepoint, Apr 30, 2010.

1. fivepoint macrumors 65816

fivepoint

Anyone have any more info on this? Seems to be all here-say at this point. A lot of bloggers are picking up the story... Let's hope it's not true.

According to the National Enquirer: (a far from reputable source, but has broken a few big stories lately including John Edwards' cheating scandal.)
    [​IMG]

2. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

Obama could do much better, I don't believe it. If she was banging hot chick I would believe it.

3. fivepoint thread starter macrumors 65816

fivepoint

Personally, I think she's pretty hot... and I know Democratic presidents in recent years who have done much worse. ;) Oh SNAP! (just a bit of light-hearted fun, nobody get your panties (or your stained dress) in a bunch...) :eek:

4. Ttownbeast macrumors 65816

If it's true and that's who Bams been bangin in the pic I think he has great taste compared to Clinton, but I have to ask what the **** this really has to do with doing his job?

5. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

Are you kidding? If he was actually banging someone else that would **** his presidency up hard. Clinton was just getting a bj.

6. Ttownbeast macrumors 65816

No, he took a job as an administrator nothing in that contract states where he can or cannot stick his pecker it has nothing to do with the job.

7. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

If you say so. Id love to see 2012 presidential campaign if Obama cheated on his wife.

8. Ttownbeast macrumors 65816

Yah zombie scream about indecency all you like "DURK DURK MOHAMMED JIHAD! DEATH TO THE INFEDELS!" his sexual preferences has nothing to do with his management of the country You'll take ITN's place nicely in my ignore list from now on.

9. obeygiant macrumors 68040

obeygiant

Thats "Durka Durka" lol

BTW Zombie, she's hot.

10. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

Lets see you make fun of muslims, questioned Obama's sexuality, and called me ITN all in one sentence. Something tells me you may have laid a bit hard into the sauce tonight.

I thought so till I zoomed in and saw her chin, its kinda grouse.

11. bobertoq macrumors 6502a

This doesn't affect his ability to do a good job, though. The only reason he'd do badly in 2012, if this were true, is because most Americans care about personality and image more than anything else.

12. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

And its pathetic isn't it.

13. CaptMurdock macrumors 6502a

CaptMurdock

14. obeygiant macrumors 68040

obeygiant

Its not pathetic. If the story is true, which there are serious doubts, he would never be re-elected. The president's job is based a lot on character and how he handles situations, and for him to betray his closest relationship soils people's trust.

15. .Andy macrumors 68030

.Andy

Fivepoint have you got any info on brad and angelina?

16. dukebound85 macrumors P6

dukebound85

Gorgeous? ewwww, not with that mug

*nice bod though lol

17. macfan881 macrumors 68020

18. CorvusCamenarum macrumors 65816

CorvusCamenarum

Wasn't it Warren Buffet who said he'd never hire a man he knew was cheating on his wife?

Better looking than Monica, but no Norma Jean.

19. King Mook Mook macrumors 6502

Well, it would certainly make things much more interesting! However, I, and any other sane human beings, have serious doubts about this story, but I'm sure that Faux News and the Tea Party will definitely pick up this story and run with it, regardless of wether it is true or not! You know that saying, "Fools rush in, where angels fear to tread" and this will certainly be a matter of the fools making a bid deal of what is likely nothing. But, never say never, so if this turns out to be true, I will have to eat my words!

King Mook Mook

20. jav6454 macrumors P6

jav6454

Ok, I'll bite... what's it going to be like?

PS - Open question to anyone, what happened to IntheNet, yes I see he got banned, but why? What glorious poster made this possible?

Attached Files:

21. King Mook Mook macrumors 6502

Hmm.... Fun? :p I think that most people (hoping and praying) would be able to see past that, even if it was true, and look at his achievements and what he wants to achieve for America, rather than who he, supposedly, slept with. That said, if it came out to be true, then I wouldn't be surprised if Hilary took the reins and contended the next election. I think she would continue his plans, and would be able to win over the voters (she has had 'experience' with men cheating on her after all!) In a bit of a digression, I do like the speech she made on Internet freedom (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/01/21/hillary-clinton-internet-_n_431228.html), which I completely agree with and if she committed to that, then she would certainly win the geek vote!

Oh, I hope it was me! I seemed to really tick him off in the last couple of posts I made (Post 1, Post 2, Post 3).... He made even less sense than usual! I think it was just a matter of constant annoyance and trolling though, so as much as I would like it to be thanks to me, I think everyone contributed! :p

King Mook Mook

22. leekohler macrumors G5

leekohler

Wow- it didn't even take two years. The right is absolutely desperate. It's the repeat of Clinton- if you can't find anything illegal, try for something immoral.

Well guess what? This story is ridiculous. Obama is not that stupid.

The National Enquirer? OK. :rolleyes:

You need to stop. I'm tired of your BS. It really has sunk to new lows.

You're a TEA Partier who deserves no more attention than the ones I just saw across the street. It's sad, pathetic and based in fantasyland. You have lost any credibility you may have ever had. The National Enquirer? Do you also believe in UFOs?

And you have also disgraced the Libertarians, who you claim to be a part of. You have lost any shred of credibility you may have once had.

23. SwiftLives macrumors 65816

SwiftLives

Yeah - but the National Enquirer did break the John Edwards story.

Of course, if it is true, I'd just love to see Obama's opponents try to take the high road on this.

(Really hoping this isn't true.)

24. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

If its true who honestly cares? Even if Obama cheated on his wife and had an affair, frankly it isn't really a big deal.

The whole ******** over Clinton and getting him impeached was an embarrassment to the US.

+1

The tea partiers have got to be one of the least well-informed political groups in the world.

When challenged none of them seem to know anything about the real world.

25. Queso macrumors G4

Seriously? This utterly screams of BS. After the Clinton drawn-out nonsense from the Repubicans and their allies? Obama is smarter than this.

Doesn't stop the Right trying though does it? Hypocrites.