Obama/Clinton Russian collusion

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by jkcerda, Jul 14, 2017.

1. jkcerda, Jul 14, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2017

jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

so it SEEMS Obama administration let in a Russian lawyer who apparently had ties to Clinton and the Dossier on Trump
    http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/12/russian-lawyer-has-ties-to-firm-that-compiled-trump-dossier/

Obama administration also seemingly let in a spy that was at one of the meetings with Trump jr.

spies and lawyers with expired visas let in to entrap the trumps and help hillary win..... it failed but this does reflect on Obama and Clinton .

hope they get investigated and go to jail :D

EDIT, spy in question
    http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...unter-intelligence-officer-trump-team-n782851

2. elistan macrumors 6502a

Obviously we need to add Russia to the list of countries in the travel ban, until extreme vetting can be developed to reliably weed out these spies.

3. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

if the oclueless administration knew he was a spy, why was he let in? bent over backwards to let that lawyer in as well, hell oclueless stayed silent even as teh DNC was exposed for cheating & collusion with Clinton to cheat Bernie........

4. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

That's not how this works. That's not how any of this works. It's only bad when it's Trump supposed wrong doings.

5. edk99 macrumors 6502a

Hahaha. All that stuff is irrelevant. It does not matter what the intent was of this lawyer/spy and/or Obama/Clinton. It is all about finding "something" as irrelevant as it is about Trump/Russia that matters. Now CNN has some new Russia talking points to talk about for the next several months.

6. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

CNN is fake news so........

7. Fancuku macrumors 6502a

Fancuku

You expect them to talk about this at all?

By the way, I would imagine that the only people surprised at this new finding will be the lefties.

8. elistan macrumors 6502a

Who is "he"? For a while I thought you were talking about Veseltnitskaya, the lawyer, being the spy.

Here is a picture of Veseltnitskaya sitting behind Russia Ambassador Michael McFaul during a 2014 Foreign Affairs Committee hearing about Russia. According to McFaul, she was there at the invitation of Dana Rohrabacher (R-Huntington Beach.)

FWIW, a second-term President staying silent during a Presidential election is probably the best thing they should do.

9. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...unter-intelligence-officer-trump-team-n782851
    there you go.

updated post 1.

10. Huntn macrumors G5

Huntn

I read your article, are you sure you did not hit your head? Who put the dots together for you? And really dude, get some help with your Hillary obsession. :oops:

11. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

1. I am sure.
    2. a DR put the stitches for me.[​IMG]
    3. seems the new FBI buy will investigate her and hopefully put her in jail, so help is on the way :D

thank you BTW for reading the article, updated post 1 with the spy article.

12. elistan macrumors 6502a

Interestingly, Akhmetshin appears to be a US citizen since 2009.
    And had a meeting in Berlin with Congressman Rohrabacher in April this year. And May last year. And the more I search Rohrabacher, the more info about meetings with Russians I find. Hmph.
    The more info that comes out, the more it seems the smoke indicates a Russia-Republican cooperation fire. I hope Meuller has the resources and access to get to the truth, and that he discloses the truth to the public.

13. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

It seems you are desperate about a simple remark like it is a done deal. That little boo boo hurt myself worse falling off a slide.

14. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

Some people hope for Trump to be impeached, others hope for the Clinton to be in prison.

15. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

so Obama let a known spy become a citizen and you get a Russian/republican cooperation out of it? o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

16. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

Some hope for trump to pay for his actions. Some are obessed with Clinton.

17. elistan macrumors 6502a

Indeed, just like we should blame S&W for deaths using their guns, not the person pulling the trigger, we should blame the DHS for allowing this person to immigrate, not the people trying to use this person for personal/political gain.

18. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

lmao, either the oclueless administration was complicit or they are really clueless about who is in the country and who they let in as well. known spy became citizen under Obama's watch and you want to blame DHS? buck stops at the top buddy.

19. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

You can lead a horse to water you just can't force them to drink it. Seriously how is it that you can have actual evidence via leaked e-mails, admitted breaking of protocols for classified information and some of you are like oh nothing to see here let's get on Trump and some very weak link Russian Conspiracy?

20. zin macrumors 6502

'After my election, I'll have more flexibility...'

Did Putin hack the 2012 election to help Obama win? Officials familiar with the matter tell me they think that's what happened.

21. noekozz macrumors 6502a

noekozz

I don't think Russia needed to help Obama win an election against an old man that's lost half the time and a woman who claimed she could see Russia from her kitchen window. That was a disaster from the get go. But I guess you have to spin it somehow.

22. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

that was 08, the comments are after he won, so it would be 2012 election. that's after he let a known Russian spy become a U.S citizen..............

23. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

That oboma lacked the effort to vet everyone I mean one man can only do so much. And under trumps watch how many have worked with Russians?

24. noekozz macrumors 6502a

noekozz

And Melania Trump became a citizen due to an anchor baby, this can go both ways. Reflecting in the past doesn't change the present. In essence if the stock market crashes tomorrow I'm sure it'll be Hillary/Obama's fault, except for when it goes up.

25. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

How can you deny all the Russian connections to trump all the money he owes Russia and say no big deal? Clinton is over get over it already.