Obama considered the worst president since WWII

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Videomanmac, Jun 16, 2018.

1. Videomanmac Suspended

Videomanmac

2. VulchR macrumors 68020

VulchR

538 has Trump polling ~50% disapproval rating and ~41% approval rating. I wonder what the results would be if Trump were added to the list of Presidents.

In any case, enjoy your rubles.

3. samcraig macrumors P6

4. JayMysterio macrumors 6502a

JayMysterio

5. IWantItThatWay Suspended

Not even remotely close IMO.

George W. Bush takes the cake. Then Carter.

But George W. Bush is 100% number 1.

6. ThisBougieLife macrumors 68000

ThisBougieLife

I would agree with GWB, Carter, and Nixon being the worst. While Obama is certainly overrated, he is definitely not the worst president since WWII, which is completely exaggerated partisan BS.

7. RichardMZhlubb Contributor

RichardMZhlubb

Then that’s pretty bad for Trump, since a far more recent recent poll showed that Americans believe that Obama was a better president than Trump (by a margin of 19 points).

1E50622D-2AB8-4E10-906C-F0B03E0F1291.jpeg

8. IWantItThatWay Suspended

Trump has been hit with a ton of propaganda that Obama was protected from.

9. RichardMZhlubb Contributor

RichardMZhlubb

Yeah, right, propaganda. You people really are incorrigible.

10. IWantItThatWay Suspended

Examples (I could go on and on):

1. Trump mocking the disabled reporter got replayed a lot by the media and is always mentioned, but Obama mocking the disabled was swept under the rug (when I bring it up to people, almost no one knows about it including on here).
    2. There were pictures of children in detention centers from the Obama era, yet Trump was blamed. And when the media "corrects" it they never get outraged over Obama.
    3. Obama's friendly picture with Louis Farrakhan was hidden during his entire Presidency, only released after.
    4. Obama congratulated Putin after Putin won in 2012, no one cared. No one ever asked Obama how he feels about Putin allegedly assassinating journalists and political opponents as well.
    5. The North Korea summit is another example of the media going against Trump via propaganda.

11. Strider64 macrumors 6502a

Strider64

G.W.Bush wasn't that bad considering 911 came on his watch. Don't forget the number one priority of 911 was to cripple the U.S. economy. That along with the stupid housing bubble (Dodd-Frank) was the real reason the economy tank, plus towards the end of Bush's second term there was cooperation between him and elected-President Obama. By that I mean Bush did sign a bailout of the car companies that I believe had Bush had longer in office would NOT had signed. Anyways, Carter in my opinion was number 1 by far even if you factor Bush being a bad president. Carter is a very smart person (I believe he's a nuclear engineer?), but he was a doofus when it comes to leading a country.

As for Obama, I wouldn't even consider a bad president. Don't get me wrong I don't think he was a great president, for I think he could been better when it came to race. As a matter I think Obama made racial tensions worse. I also thought he signed too many executive orders. However, in that regards the legislation branch wasn't exactly working with him, but I think that is what is majorly wrong with Washington D.C.. No one is willing to compromise and work with together, plus it doesn't help that the Democrats have such a hatred towards Trump.

12. Videomanmac thread starter Suspended

Videomanmac

@JayMysterio This is a retroactive poll, not a futuristic poll like I was referring too.
    --- Post Merged, Jun 16, 2018 ---
    Ah, so all of these anti-trump threads are fine, but my pro-trump posts are “trolling”.

13. JayMysterio macrumors 6502a

JayMysterio

I'm referring to the fact that like many others, only certain polls have relevance, and others don't.

You like this poll, so it matters. If you don't like the poll, it will probably be irrelevant.

14. IWantItThatWay Suspended

George W. Bush was terrible, but I will defend him on one thing: he was nothing more than a tool for the Deep State.

For me, Obama was very average. He just got a lot of protection from the media.

15. samcraig macrumors P6

Yes. For example - when you post three different threads that all cite the same IG report instead of making one thread - it's trolling and spamming.

Also - this post isn't pro-Trump. It's anti-Obama.

16. Videomanmac thread starter Suspended

Videomanmac

May I remind you of all the polls that said Clinton would win the election? That’s why I don’t like futuristic polls.

17. samcraig macrumors P6

Does this mean you're not signing up to be a member of the "Space Force" ?

18. Videomanmac thread starter Suspended

Videomanmac

Wow, you certainly take a lot of liking to me to remember that! I don’t have a tally on my wall of how many threads you’ve made.

19. samcraig macrumors P6

It was yesterday. And I reported it. That's why I remember :)

20. Videomanmac thread starter Suspended

Videomanmac

You didn’t like the content, so you reported it. Silencing our voices once again.

21. IWantItThatWay Suspended

There are a TON of "Trump is a liar!!!" on the front page but only 2 threads by Videomanmac (1 of which is happy bday to Trump).

22. samcraig macrumors P6

Different lies different subjects. It's cute that you're supporting your friend though. I get that there aren't many of you on this forum. Stay strong!

23. samcraig macrumors P6

No. I reported it so that could combine all the threads since they all were about the IG Report. But feel free to believe your conspiracy

24. Videomanmac thread starter Suspended

Videomanmac

I’ll believe my conspiracy, and you keep believe your conspiracy Russia made Trump president.

25. Zenithal macrumors G3

No such thing as a deep state. If there was one, you would have been silenced by now.