Obama is the anti-Christ

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by 63dot, Aug 31, 2015.

1. 63dot macrumors 603

63dot

He's been setting up a situation for a new world order that he could rule over, only that he just got started a tad bit late since he don't have much time in his second term. My guess was that he was going to move to Chicago and set up a central world capital there that would be impossible to attack and immune to any tidal waves that enemies could conjure up from the great waters that surround us.

2. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

3. FieldingMellish Suspended

I disagree. He's doing what he believes is the right thing to do. Many don't like it, but to alter the direction takes winning the presidency.

4. IronWaffle, Aug 31, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2015

IronWaffle macrumors 6502

IronWaffle

I looked into this thread hoping for conclusive proof, alas I'm disappointed again. Stupid context ruined it for me. Here are the surrounding parts of those excerpts:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...barack-obama-speech-circulating-internet-was/

Darn you, Google, how am I supposed to believe grainy footage with ominous music when you keep undermining it with all those extra words and compound, complex sentences crafted to create nuanced commentary and historical context. I shake my fist at thee!

5. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Gramps, what the hell am I paying you for?
    @Fielding, do you actually think Obama believes what he stated above, that people are incapable of leading themselves, and need an "all powerful sovereign" to govern for them? Or do you think it's a quip from a much longer speech, edited at just the right moment, and taken entirely out of context?

edit: THANKS IRONWAFFLE!

6. jerwin macrumors 65816

7. 63dot thread starter macrumors 603

63dot

I knew I would catch a few on this one! I should be banned!

8. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

are you guys pulling my leg? are you saying it is not true? ****starts hiding explosives & non-registered guns*****

9. FieldingMellish Suspended

Many are. Those turning to gangs, to cults, to terror organizations, religion and such look to join a movement led by somebody. That represents a market assuming the folks can be influenced to switch allegiances.

The conservative view is self-sufficiency through education and taking control of one's destiny, the polar opposite of needing an all powerful sovereign.

Was Kim Jong Il an all powerful sovereign ? Is that the bleeding edge?

10. APlotdevice macrumors 68040

APlotdevice

I'm pretty sure that every American president has been accused of being the Anti-Christ at some point.

11. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Okay, I don't think anyone's gonna disagree with you on this. But I'm not exactly sure what you're arguing against, and using one of those Conspiracy Theorist Who Knows How To Use After Effects videos (that I love so, so much) as a launching point isn't the most flattering way for you to go about it.

12. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

I don't think Bill Clinton was. We all figured the real Anti-Christ would have better taste in women.

13. FieldingMellish Suspended

Don't get paranoid on me. Freud once said, "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar."

14. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

I'm just trying to figure out what's going on...

15. APlotdevice macrumors 68040

APlotdevice

I've seen numerous conspiracy theories labeling both Bill and Hilary the antichrist.

16. tgara macrumors 6502a

tgara

Psst. They're not conspiracy theories. :D

17. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

Just the democrats , the republicans were ok as long as they showed allegiance to Israel

18. jerwin macrumors 65816

Item 3, below.
    Screen Shot 1.png

19. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

I'll start worrying about the Antichrist the day an American president wins 96% of the popular vote, and manages to keep his approval ratings above 80% for more than 3 months.

That's one thing people keep forgetting about the Antichrist. He's supposed to be a universally well regarded guy. At any given moment, half the country assumes whoever our current sitting president is is a mouthbreathing moron who can't even tie his own shoes in the morning, let alone run the nation.

20. 63dot thread starter macrumors 603

63dot

If you talk to Trump supporters, they think he's universally loved and that 30% percent of likely republican voters equates to "most of America" loving him.

If there was a CNN Reuters poll of most hated republican candidates and it was open to Americans in general, Trump would top that list. People who are like Kasich who have very little support among republicans would also not be hated by Americans in general. I don't think most Americans would recognize him if he crashed into them in the Wal Mart parking lot.

21. duffman9000 macrumors 68000

duffman9000

You live in NorCal. You're already damned.

22. duffman9000 macrumors 68000

duffman9000

I thought the real A-C would hit anything.

23. duffman9000 macrumors 68000

duffman9000

I feel good. I know only one and it's the only one I need to know: 666 sign of the beast sign of the beast!

24. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Comeon. He'd be the charismatic, self appointed leader of the entire world. He'd go for more than interns.

Got some bad news for you 666 fans. The real number of the beast might actually be 616.

25. 63dot thread starter macrumors 603

63dot