Obama MOCKS Press Corps, Pundits

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by rdowns, Apr 1, 2010.

1. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Link with video

Nice to see that he's not oblivious to what's going on around him. He looked and sounded like the Obama from the campaign, not the wimp in the White House for the past 14 months. I hope we see more of this.

2. R.Perez macrumors 6502

R.Perez

As unhappy as I am with Obama right now, I loved this.

3. mkrishnan Moderator emeritus

mkrishnan

Not bad... almost as funny as his press club antics. He can deliver comedy pretty well. :)

4. IntheNet macrumors regular

IntheNet

This clown flew into Portland, Maine, today to politically promote his health care bill and he totally ignored the thousands of flood victims in Rhode Island who he likely flew right over and didn't comment upon or recognize! Yet he mocks the press and pundits. The April Fool Clown is Obama!

5. R.Perez macrumors 6502

R.Perez

You mean like this guy flying over Katrina? Where thousands lost their lives

[​IMG]

6. .Andy macrumors 68030

.Andy

A simple google news search brings up many hits for the state of emergency declared for Rhode Island by Obama as well as him attending emergency flood meetings. So he hasn't "totally ignored" the victims.

As fun as the superficial culture wars troll nonsense is, it really is rather tiring when you are continually and easily demonstrated to be dishonest.

7. IntheNet macrumors regular

IntheNet

:rolleyes:

Inasmuch as your disingenuous comment begs a response in kind, let me remind you that much of the northeast is under flood conditions; it is neither being a "troll" or engendering allegory to "culture wars" to respond to post entitled "Obama MOCKS Press Corps, Pundits" with a reminder that there are thousands of people suffering due to the flood! Our leader should be more attuned to America's needs and the victims of the flood rather than his own edification! Moreover I am sure he could have stopped for a few minutes in some of the flooded states to console victims - especially Rhode Island - rather than laughing with reporters!

8. .Andy macrumors 68030

.Andy

Duck and weave. You demonstrably lied again. The fact that you have gone on the attack without acknowledging it speaks volumes of your motivation. It's vacuous and superficial culture wars rhetoric. Nothing more. Nothing less.

9. rdowns thread starter macrumors Penryn

rdowns

From CNN:

Nice try ITN.

10. .Andy macrumors 68030

.Andy

And a single google brings that up on the first page.

11. IntheNet macrumors regular

IntheNet

And what of the particular motivation of the OP? Perhaps you missed this bit in the first post? Or does this not rise to your level of criticism?

12. rdowns thread starter macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Actually, I Topeka'd it. :D

Attached Files:

13. rdowns thread starter macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Please spare us your faux rage at Obama. He won, your guy lost. Deal with it.

14. .Andy macrumors 68030

.Andy

I don't mind that name :).

I have no idea what the rdown's post has to do with your continual politically-motivated dishonesty. Despertately trying to divert attention away from it is certianly not distracting anyone.

15. Macaddicttt macrumors 6502a

Macaddicttt

As if there was any doubt at this point. He's obviously a troll. Keep moving.

16. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

August 29, 2005, Glendale, AZ:
    [​IMG]

Meanwhile, in New Orleans:
    [​IMG]

17. bobertoq macrumors 6502a

No, of course not. It only counts when a democrat does it.

18. Peace macrumors Core

Peace

That's how politics works ( sic )

19. rdowns thread starter macrumors Penryn

rdowns

IntheNettie, you're doing a heck of a job.

20. macfan881 macrumors 68020

wait did Int just call some one a troll? :rolleyes:

21. Disc Golfer macrumors 6502a

I'm pretty sure In The Net is a bored teenager who doesn't believe a word of what he posts here. Probably not even of voting age based on his debating ability. Person is just doing it to get people riled up, he obviously doesn't actually think these things as he can't back any of it up with a realistic viewpoint. "Don't Feed The Troll" and all that, it's just someone trying to push buttons, and unfortunately in some cases succeeding.

22. FrankieTDouglas macrumors 65816

Such as, just recently signing a new healthcare bill into law that would give people such as this access to receive treatment that they otherwise might never see?