We stand 8 days before the precipice of a great event in history. What will you do? Will you deny it exists? Will you scoff blindly, yell "conspiracy theorist!", and post pictures of foil hats? Or will you take the time to read listen and watch a few hours of information, look into it, and then if warranted take a stand to save your constitution, your country, and possibly yourself (literally, your own personage) or your family?
- Listen to some of the evidences and a few of the proofs in the full length film already linked to in "Part I".
- Understand what it means by having it explained to you here: http://tesselator.gpmod.com/Audio/AJ_Tuesday_12_08_09_Monckton_Interview.mp3 (feel free to skip the rant at the end of the interview if you like)
Here's some of the links mentioned in the interview:
- http://scienceandpublicpolicy.org/images/stories/papers/originals/Monckton-Caught Green-Handed Climategate Scandal.pdf
- Understand how that could be true by reading some U.S. History here: http://www.time.com/time/printout/0,8816,806676,00.html
"An arrangement the authors rejected in 1787, voting down a motion—the Bricker Amendment of its day—that no treaty would be binding "which is not ratified by law."
- Listen to what Obama said to the U.N. in his speech on "Global Warming" here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQRlurd1-VE
- And if you decide to care, do everything you can to try and stop it. This petition might be a good start: http://www.globalclimatescam.com/?page_id=560 . But I would take the advice given in that audio linked to above and also try to think of some other things as well!