Obama to Cede US Sovereignty - Part II. (You now have 8 days left)

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Tesselator, Dec 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tesselator macrumors 601

Tesselator

We stand 8 days before the precipice of a great event in history. What will you do? Will you deny it exists? Will you scoff blindly, yell "conspiracy theorist!", and post pictures of foil hats? Or will you take the time to read listen and watch a few hours of information, look into it, and then if warranted take a stand to save your constitution, your country, and possibly yourself (literally, your own personage) or your family?

2. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

The previous thread title alone was considered entirely misleading, and now you're repeating it. And I (and many others) found the original thread to be little more than a maddening, circuitous fiction.

Why would we want to click on those links and start that all over again?

Thanks for the offer, but I really don't want to subscribe to your newsletter.

3. Peterkro macrumors 68020

Peterkro

I just think of the thread titles as dumb and dumber.

4. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

5. IntheNet macrumors regular

IntheNet

He sure has taken a dump on that we once knew as America; that's for sure... as his ratings fall and as he makes outrageous anti-American stands, and as he bows to the eco-terrorists at Copenhagen, we will know his name and what he stands for and it is not democracy aand liberty... ceding sovereignty may be the very least of our problems in the total analysis...

In our faith we pray for salvation and help from our Lord...

6. Tesselator thread starter macrumors 601

Tesselator

Yep, and the above three posters and one who's posts were cut, all feel just fine about themselves in saying that this is all just something that isn't even real. They've used the phrase "conspiracy theory" so often they're about to sell out their nation, their liberties, and their natural human rights from desensitized numbness. Willfully ignorant of the facts, the evidence, and in this case even the topic itself. They group together and support each other's non-particiapation in the learning and discovery process. It was the same in Russia and Germany too. There were a great many fools happy to be so right up until they met their end. Doesn't anyone regard history for the lessons that it has so recently taught us? They (we all) have 3 or 4 very complete, very well documented examples that plot a path succinctly and tersely to what is happening around us today and the situation we find ourselves in - and yet so many choose to ignore them. I like the way George Carlin (RIP) put it: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xd87z_george-carlin-education-and-the-eli_extreme

If that's not sick, it's just sad!

7. Iscariot macrumors 68030

Iscariot

What will you do if he doesn't cede US sovereignty?

8. leekohler macrumors G5

leekohler

OMG- you know what? I have had it with you. Welcome to my ignore list- you and Tesselator. I no longer have the time or patience to listen to your ridiculous conspiracy theories and fairy tales. Have fun in your respective delusional worlds.

9. pooky macrumors 6502

Hmm, good suggestions, think I'll do that...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

I wish I had the willpower to put someone on my ignore list and not click the "View this post" link whenever their posts show up :(

11. fridgeymonster3 macrumors 6502

fridgeymonster3

12. IntheNet macrumors regular

IntheNet

It's pretty sad when all the progressive left can do is put their hands over their ears - genuflecting to Obama - and ignore the world around them...

13. macfan881 macrumors 68020

yes but its one thing to start with crazy right wing therioes that are just Dumb and stupid like this.

Bush has a chance to pronounce nuclear before this crap hapens.;)

14. Sdashiki macrumors 68040

Sdashiki

Nuh-ugh you're sad!

There im on your level now. Wipe your feet before you come in please.

15. bradl macrumors 68040

bradl

Pot. Kettle. Black.

It's even worse when someone on the 'conservative right' can't respond to post refuting the facts presented to them. Threads beyond threads:

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=817649
    http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?p=8828553#post8828553
    http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?p=8831777#post8831777
    http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=822106
    http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=831922&page=7

And those are just for starters. Not a single response when hard facts and court documents are presented to you. At least fivepoint can put up a decent intellectual debate. Nothing from you lot.

I'm with Lee. Welcome to my ignore list, the both of you.. or as they say in USENET...

*plonk*

BL.

16. Macky-Mac macrumors 68030

Macky-Mac

and not ony that......but on his recent tour thru South America and Africa, Iranian president Ahmadinejad was promoting the New World Order

17. Ugg macrumors 68000

Ugg

Tessie's drug induced paranoia has finally put him on my ignore list. What's the point of trying to interact with someone so far out on a limb that he's unreachable by anyone else?

There are plenty of conservatives here that I disagree with but at least they're able to discuss the differences.

18. leekohler macrumors G5

leekohler

Exactly. I don;t need to subject myself to anymore of their fantasyland conspiracy theories. I've had enough, and I'm sure plenty of other people have as well.

19. gilkisson macrumors 65816

gilkisson

Don't worry about it, Tess.

Out humaniform robotic overlords will step in at the last second and avert disaster. The Zeroth Law of Robotics will demand it.

20. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

Wow. This is as close to a spontaneous uprising as I've ever seen in the PRSI forum. Out of 22 replies, the only ones to actually address the topic were one by the OP and one by someone whom few of us take seriously.

That's a really big hint right there.

Another is that it appears the OP spends an awful lot of time asking the mods to delete other people's posts.

21. That-Is-Bull macrumors 6502

That-Is-Bull

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.