Obama VS Trump

NT1440

macrumors G5
May 18, 2008
courts step in to stop trump.
JK.....you, you understand the difference here right? Trump is trying to withhold all federal funding, not funding that is specifically tied to the topic at hand (schools get federal dollars for schools, which can be withheld for noncompliance).

I seriously question if politics is just a game for you sometimes. I know you're smart, but some of the crap you start threads on is just bottom of the low-brow barrel.

jkcerda

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 10, 2013
Criminal Mexi Midget
JK.....you, you understand the difference here right? Trump is trying to withhold all federal funding, not funding that is specifically tied to the topic at hand (schools get federal dollars for schools, which can be withheld for noncompliance).

I seriously question if politics is just a game for you sometimes. I know you're smart, but some of the crap you start threads on is just bottom of the low-brow barrel.
almost joined code pink :eek:

Zenithal

macrumors G3
Sep 10, 2009
I'm being serious here....I don't think pink would be a flattering color on you :p
He does like Circus Animal Cookies.

I hate those things. As a kid, they used to import it from America. Nasty, waxy and bitter. Imagine my utter disgust when I moved over here and saw it being eaten daily by people? This was a long time ago. I'd think most people's tastes have improved because I haven't seen a bag of them anywhere in years.

Reactions: jkcerda

samcraig

macrumors P6
Jun 22, 2009
USA

Indeed. I think sometimes he is bored and just wants to get a rise out of people. Often playing middle of the road but not really...

Reactions: Avalontor

jkcerda

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 10, 2013
Criminal Mexi Midget
He does like Circus Animal Cookies.

I hate those things. As a kid, they used to import it from America. Nasty, waxy and bitter. Imagine my utter disgust when I moved over here and saw it being eaten daily by people? This was a long time ago. I'd think most people's tastes have improved because I haven't seen a bag of them anywhere in years.
Coooooookies. Ummmmmmmmm

I am forced to cut down in sweets and other goodies till my cholesterol and triglycerides come down to acceptable levels:(

Zenithal

macrumors G3
Sep 10, 2009
Coooooookies. Ummmmmmmmm

I am forced to cut down in sweets and other goodies till my cholesterol and triglycerides come down to acceptable levels:(
Been there, done that. Summer of 05, I discovered Belgian waffles. All the varieties. I took cholesterol drugs for a short while, but I couldn't stand the sides they had. No thank you. Diet and exercise is better.

Reactions: ibookg409

Macky-Mac

macrumors 68030
May 18, 2004
Coooooookies. Ummmmmmmmm

cookies!!!! mmmmmm! yes.......of course in the end they turn on you and try to kill you :(

Reactions: jkcerda