Obama: Worst President Ever

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by aaronvan, Dec 21, 2015.

1. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

First Bob Gates, then Leon Panetta, and now Chuck Hagel: three consecutive American Secretaries of Defense who wrote about the many failures of the Obama administration. The Atlantic magazine is running a scathing article highlighting the sheer ineptitude and indifference of the worst president in American history.

Jimmy Carter was a better president than Obama. George W. Bush was a better president than Obama. Hillary will be a better president than Obama. When in the chronicles of stupendous incompetence, Obama will stand without peer for all the ages.

Six Americans died in Afghanistan today. No doubt Obama will soon appear to tell us that all is well and scold the American people for doubting him. However, no-one will be listening.

2. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

never elect a community organizer to a presidential position.

3. ericgtr12 macrumors 6502a

ericgtr12

You would think starting a war with a country that had nothing to do with 9/11 that resulted in a million deaths would make you a contender but no, a community organizer who implemented affordable healthcare is far worse. Good call you guys!

4. AlliFlowers Contributor

AlliFlowers

You don't think Nixon was much worse than all the rest?

5. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

war that the community organizer continued and he started two more wars on his own........

6. aaronvan thread starter Suspended

aaronvan

Is that the same war that Hillary Clinton voted for?

Nixon was an amoral crook but he was liberal on domestic policy and successful at foreign policy. His main problem was he got caught. He also extracted us out of Vietnam, albeit slowly.

7. giantfan1224 macrumors 6502a

giantfan1224

Why? Because he got caught with his hand in the cookie jar where other Presidents have gotten away with far worse?

8. ericgtr12 macrumors 6502a

ericgtr12

Yes, and many other Democrats who were sold on WMDs that didn't exist, along with the rest of the country. We all fell for that one.

9. AlliFlowers Contributor

AlliFlowers

That would be enough.

10. giantfan1224 macrumors 6502a

giantfan1224

Oh.

You hear that Presidents?? Just don't get caught!

11. diamond.g macrumors 603

diamond.g

You would think the President that prevented states from leaving the union and gave always folks property would be seen as the worst president ever....

12. MacAndMic macrumors 6502

Affordable? Have you ever looked at the prices? Accessible yes, affordable no.

13. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

If you are against the President micro-managing the armed forces, how can you lay a single successful IED attack at his door?

14. VulchR macrumors 68020

VulchR

Sorry, but in my view the commander-in-chief during the 9/11 attacks has to be the worst. By the way, Bush is also the one that committed the US to withdrawing troops from Iraq in 2011, the date of which Obama extended beyond the date agreed by Bush.

15. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

Don't spoil the narrative.

16. ericgtr12 macrumors 6502a

ericgtr12

Well, that depends on who is paying, for those who cannot afford at all, they are covered while others pay more. I get the sentiment of those paying more and I think it's fair, it's far from a perfect system which would be single payer or something similar, but would never get passed here. IMO Obamacare is flawed but at least he tried to make something work.

17. giantfan1224 macrumors 6502a

giantfan1224

My premiums, deductibles and out-of-pocket expenses have all gone up. The quality of care and flexibility of the doctors and hospitals in my network has worsened. I find it to be beyond "flawed".

18. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

I've only recently heard that his organizing was basically to get communities to demand their own gentrification. If true, then it just confirms what I've thought for years now, the man is simply a corporatist through and through.

19. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

same POS POTUS that changed the ROE and got more soldiers killed during his administration? same guy who traded 5 detainees for a traitor? same clown who decided to arm rebels & "liberate" Libya creating a power vacuum and is looking to "liberate" Syria w/o the approval of congress?

20. MacAndMic macrumors 6502

I'll never fault him for trying.....execution yes.

21. citizenzen macrumors 65816

You mean the low-priced, affordable and accessible healthcare that existed before Obamacare ruined it for everybody?

Those were such good days. :(

22. ericgtr12 macrumors 6502a

ericgtr12

I'm not a Bush fan but cannot fault him for the attack happening under his watch, it likely would've happened under Gore as well. The response however, is fair game IMO.

23. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

guess the San Bernardino attacks are also fair game? along with the Forth Hood shooting? and the Tennessee shooting?

24. ericgtr12 macrumors 6502a

ericgtr12

For the record, there were presidents before Obama and many of them have toppled Middle Eastern dictators/governments leaving power vacuums. It's nice to see that you only hold Obama accountable though, shows those deep American history chops of yours, keep on educating us!

25. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

It would have been even more of a shambles with McCain/Palin in the hot seat. Be thankful for small mercies.