Obama's DOJ supports violence, racism at polling places

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Black Macbook, Jul 1, 2010.

A whistleblower, J. Christian Adams, who worked at the DOJ for many years, recently resigned over the DOJ's selective,politically biased and racially biased enforcement of the laws of this country and the blatant discriminatory and illegal policies taking place at the DOJ led by Eric "nation of cowards" Holder.

Christian Adams claims that the DOJ will not pursue cases of voter intimidation against white voters by blacks and minorities. Mr. Adams is not a disgruntled employee, he was at the top of the pay-scale and he just had gotten a raise. He resigned because of the complete disrespect for the law and the racist policies taking place at the DOJ. The DOJ is protecting criminals and giving the finger to honest, non-criminal Americans who did nothing wrong except for trying to vote!

On Election Day 2008, armed men wearing the uniforms and jackboots of the New Black Panther Party were posted in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, at the entrance to a polling site. They brandished a weapon and intimidated voters. After the election, the Civil Rights Division at the U.S. Department of Justice brought a voter intimidation case against the New Black Panther Party and these armed thugs. I, and other Justice lawyers, obtained an entry of default after the defendants ignored the case against them.

Before a final judgment could be entered, however, our superiors ordered dismissal of the claims.

http://pajamasmedia.com/blog/j-chri...forcement-reigns-at-obamas-doj-pjm-exclusive/

Not only does the DOJ defend and support armed "black panthers" at polling places, the Dems want to take millions of illegals and make them legal! These crooks have no regard for the law at all! They are so ignorant that they often don't even read laws before they criticize them!

If Holder and Obama wish to further pursue their racist policies against the American people, then they should run for office in a place like Zimbabwe, where their policies would be much more at home. I'm sure that Obama, Holder and Mugabe would get along together just fine.

2. mcrain macrumors 68000

mcrain

Who is Mr. Adams?

From Mediamatters.

Wait a second, he was working at the DOJ when the Bush Attorney General decided to drop the charges against the Minutemen for their harrassment of hispanic voters in Arizona under very similar circumstances. Wow, I guess he might know a thing or two about the subject.

Although, he wasn't really involved in the black panther case, so maybe not.

3. Black Macbook thread starter Guest

He may or may not be a conservative, I certainly don't trust your mediamatters site. On an interview he claimed to have donated money to both Democrat and Republican candidates in the past. But even if he is a conservative, then so what? Obama and holder are extremist liberals.

What matters here is the law and that somebody is flat out lying. Either Adams is lying or the DOJ led by Eric "nation of cowards" Holder is lying. The truth will show who's the liar.

4. FreeState macrumors 68000

FreeState

As someone who is very liberal I so wish that statement were true. But it's not. Obama is a moderate Democrat at best.

5. MattSepeta macrumors 65816

MattSepeta

With a thread title like that, you leave me no choice....

[​IMG]

But in all seriousness, that is bunk. Those thugs ought to have been thrown in jail on quite a few counts. Morons.

Ah, here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neGbKHyGuHU

6. Black Macbook thread starter Guest

And what would you call the deliberate and selective enforcement of the law, letting criminals guilty of threats and voter intimidation go free based on racial policies by corrupt politicians?

[​IMG]

7. MattSepeta macrumors 65816

MattSepeta

Thanks, but

I have seen the video. I posted the link to it.

That is a loaded thread title. I like it no more than I did numerous other loaded thread titles.

8. mcrain macrumors 68000

mcrain

Adams was a poll watcher in Florida for GWB. Yeah, I'm pretty sure he's a conservative, but not just a run of the mill conservative, he's a right-wing, conservative activist.
    http://www.mainjustice.com/2009/12/02/doj-attorney-fights-to-testify-about-black-panthers/

Right now, it looks like Mr. Adams is the liar. He's already lied about the instructions regarding complying with the subpoeanas. The truth is the truth, and this guy doesn't seem to care about telling it.

Come on in the blackbook, you can do better than this clearly biased smear effort.

(edit) BTW, the case being dropped, is total BS. The case was civil in nature, and the maximum "sentence" that could be obtained would have been an injunction, which was entered by the court.

9. leekohler macrumors G5

leekohler

Remember, anyone who does not agree with BM is a liberal extremist.

10. MattSepeta macrumors 65816

MattSepeta

BM?

[​IMG]

11. mactastic macrumors 68040

mactastic

Couple fun things I notice here. We're lectured endlessly here about how it's not ok to call teabaggers "racists", despite their repeated ability to be photographed holding misspelled signs with racist imagery or wording. Yet here Obama and Holder are accussed of racism on extremely thin evidence. I wonder how long it will take the folks who protested so loudly about the teabaggers to speak up now...

Also, I can't help but notice that when white folks carry weapons openly, they are patriots, and when black folks carry weapons openly that they are intimidating and akin to thugs. Isn't carrying your gun in protest of your government the patriotic thing to do?

12. ldkaplan macrumors regular

ldkaplan

BM? Bowel Movement?

13. Black Macbook thread starter Guest

Don't compare law abiding citizens carrying licensed and fully legal weapons to a bunch of racist thugs wielding weapons like batons and intimidating voters in front of a voting place.

It's quite simple, the prior is legal and the latter is illegal.

14. mactastic macrumors 68040

mactastic

:D
    Was I right, or was I right?

LOL

15. CaptMurdock macrumors 6502a

CaptMurdock

Wow, a picture from a blog. Well, you've convinced me....

...that you're a partisan hack. Oh, wait, I already knew that.

Exactly how is this guy supposed to "intimidate" me into voting for Obama? Unless he goes into the voting booth with me, how does he know? I could vote for Mickey Mouse and he wouldn't know any different.

There's a reason charges were dropped. It's called, in polite company, "bull cookies."

You want election-day shenanigans? Ask your Republican friends...

16. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

To be fair, the video shows clear intimidation, and theres no reason this should have been dropped.

That said, I'm always amazed at the one way thinking of certain posters, won't even acknowledge the same **** happens on all sides.

17. CaptMurdock macrumors 6502a

CaptMurdock

There was also a video out there showing ACORN employees encouraging prostitution. Nuff Said.[/QUOTE]

18. AP_piano295 macrumors 65816

I feel like any problem with those assh*les would have been solved within 10 minutes by a quick call to the cops.

19. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

Clearly they were too scared to pick up a cell phone...
    :confused:

20. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

The Black Panthers story is old news. We had a thread about Holder's decision quite some time ago. The only reason this is even back in the blogosphere is because this guy Adams resigned. That may makes news in the conservative world, but to the rest of us it's tumbleweeds blowin' in the wind.

21. mcrain macrumors 68000

mcrain

Someone said these guys should have gone to jail, except this case was filed in 2008 by the GWB Justice Department as a civil case, and NOT a criminal case. As a result, the ONLY result allowed would be civil in nature, like a fine or injunction, and the maximum desired result would have been an injunction prohibiting this conduct in the future.

After President Obama was elected, the defendants agreed to the maximum penalty, thus the charges were dropped. Why waste the time, resources, and money on fighting when you already got what the MAXIMUM you could get?

[sarcasm]snip.[/sarcasm]

(edit) Hey Thomas, I was trying to find that thread, do you have a link? :)

22. MyDesktopBroke macrumors 6502

2nd amendment. They have the right to bear arms. Where was the conservative terror when dozens of whites carried hand guns and fully automatic assault rifles to democrat's events. Oh, yeah. Those people were patriots.

All that talk about "2nd amendment solutions" and "tree of liberty" violent rhetoric thrown around by the fringe-right, that's not dangerous or intimidating at all, is it? Scary black men with clubs??!? Good Lord, what is this nation coming to, that people have the right to carry CLUBS. I mean, law abiding whites with firearms are one thing– they're the good guys standing up for American values, after all. But dangerous, club wielding radical black quasi-terrorists with a scary group name like "black panthers," wow. I got scared just typing about it.

23. mactastic macrumors 68040

mactastic

God forbid that a minority lefty politician addressed armed minority groups and urged them to wait "until you see the whites of their [politicians] eyes"...

24. MattSepeta macrumors 65816

MattSepeta

Apples to oranges.

Voter intimidation is just wrong, voter being the key word here.

25. mcrain macrumors 68000

mcrain

Which is why the Bush administration filed a civil suit to obtain an injunction which the Obama administration obtained.