Oblinton or Clintama?

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by obeygiant, Mar 17, 2008.

?

Oblinton or Clintama?

1. Oblinton

19 vote(s)
    31.7%
  2. Clintama

16 vote(s)
    26.7%
  3. comedy option

25 vote(s)
    41.7%
  1. bbbensen macrumors 6502

That.... thing is scary.

I would not vote for it.

Now I wont be able to sleep tonight.

2. phiberglass macrumors 6502a

phiberglass

3. icanhasiphone? macrumors regular

Sanjaya for President?

:eek: Oh my God, It looks like Sanjaya. I will have nightmares tonight...

4. phiberglass macrumors 6502a

phiberglass

gahahahah sanjaya :rofl

5. Kashchei macrumors 65816

Kashchei

Obey Giant, you find the most interesting things online! This is a bit disturbing, but nevertheless interesting.

6. sushi Moderator emeritus

sushi

Interesting pic.

It's fun to see the result when you put two individuals into one face.

7. obeygiant thread starter macrumors 68040

obeygiant

I'd like to see obama's head with clintons face sometime. that might be cool.

8. Sherman Homan macrumors 6502

9. obeygiant thread starter macrumors 68040

obeygiant

10. ipodtouchy333 macrumors 65816

whoever it is, as long as it's not obama..please Lord anybody but him

11. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

Lets not forget the famous pony-hawk as well!

Attached Files:

12. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

hrmm....yeah.....I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you :D

13. obeygiant thread starter macrumors 68040

obeygiant

aww man, my thread got moved here? Dang. :D

This thread is supposed to be fun and not serious.

14. J@ffa macrumors 6502a

J@ffa

~laughs~

Oh dear, you're not serious are you?

15. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

How bout Benifer....oh wait. Barally or Hilarack. An Oblinton sounds like something Bill does to an intern.

16. solvs macrumors 603

solvs

Why? Care to elaborate? Please tell me it's a legitimate concern...

Though I can't help thinking how funny it is that og actually likes Obama more than I do. I used to think you were a neocon. Then I thought you were doing a bad Stephen Colbert impression and that maybe I just didn't get it. Then for awhile I thought you might have been a robot. That didn't pan out. So, completely derailing the thread and I apologize for that, I have to turn this around and ask why? I mean, I guess I kinda get it. He does give nice speeches. Compared to the rest, he does seem like the best choice. But, and I guess this isn't just aimed at the OP, maybe someone can specifically tell me why you like him. I'm just curious.

And no, Hating Hillary doesn't count.

17. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

personally, imo, Obama at least gives me a shred of hope that there might be a slight, however insignificant, change in the way politics are done in our country. yeah his plans aren't the best, but then again, i think he's trying to be realistic with them at the same time.

he's also the only politician that has made me feel that change is possible, even if its a tiny amount of change, the traction has to start somewhere, and who knows, maybe it'll grow into something bigger.

McCain and Hillary just remind me of everything else thats been going on in the past. more of the same ol' same ol'. granted i would've preferred a more radical leader interested in more drastic changes, but realistically they wouldn't have much of a chance of being elected or pushing their policies through.

just my .02¢

18. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

Something about Obama I just don't trust. I can't help but think that he sits in a room saying, I will tell them what they want to hear and they will be putty in my hands. It's like he is brainwashing people into falling over everything he says. He says the key words like a cult leader and everyone thinks he is the savior. I just fear that he will become the president and then not know what to do or find a way to make things worse. I know you will all say well Bush isn't doing anything good. But I just have a strange feeling about him.

19. solvs macrumors 603

solvs

That's because he isn't.

As I said, I don't think Obama is the second coming. I do get that people are desperate for change. I don't understand why you seem to think this though. Is this because of the Rev Wright thing? I mean, a little healthy cynicism is understandable, most of us have it too. Despite the very vocal minority of zealots. Obama could very well screw up. But is there an actual reason you think he'd be worse than any of the others? Or are you just going to sit this one out? I can't say I'd blame you, it's just that while I don't understand the Obamamania I also have to wonder why some people seem to not trust him so much either. Of course he says what people want to hear. Everyone says what people want to hear.

I guess I'm just saying that I'm sorry, but if liking him because of a feeling isn't a good thing, how is not liking him for the same reason ok?

20. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

I think Obama is getting a free pass on a lot of issues because people want to like him. Are people so interested in change that they are over looking the important issues. Im just not as convinced that he is the miracle candidate that everyone seems to think he is. Maybe Im just thick headed and over analyze everything.

21. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

the thing is that he and hilary are so similar that it comes down to personality. i don't see much difference in their policies and ideas.

22. ipodtouchy333 macrumors 65816

What about Obama's new preacher who he has sat in front of for 22 years. This man is the one who is saying "Not God bless America, God d*mn America." ( don't know if we can "cuss" in the forums.) Anyway, Obama doesn't seem like he really likes America. I mean why won't he wear the American flag pin like everyone else? Why won't he put his hand on his heart when saying the pledge of allegiance like everyone else? I just don't want this man to be the President of the United States.

23. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

this has been covered in other threads:

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=456261
    http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=454230

but, his preacher is not him, his preacher doesn't make the choices or policies, not to mention he publicly said that he doesn't agree with everything the man has said. a pin? symbols shouldn't have more power than what they stand for. he does put his hand on his heart while saying the pledge, don't know where you got that one. if he didn't like america he wouldn't be running for president or wouldn't have done all the community service that he has, or ran for senate. etc. read up on the facts.

24. ipodtouchy333 macrumors 65816

Obama looks VERY PATRIOTIC in this photo....yeah right !

[​IMG]