Ocasio-Cortez Was Mocked for Calling Gov Branches ‘Chambers’ ─ She Claims the GOP Is Using Her as a

RichardMZhlubb

Contributor
Nov 26, 2010
Washington, DC
I find it funny how the people who are worked up about a 29-year-old back bencher in the House saying something dumb, don't seem to be at all concerned about the fact that the president is an imbecile.

Yes, Ocasio-Cortez confused “chambers” and “branches.” Meanwhile, your president thinks you can buy health insurance for $1 a month, that Frederick Douglass is alive, and that stealth aircraft are actually invisible.

Last edited:

jkcerda

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 10, 2013
Criminal Mexi Midget
I find it funny how the people who are worked up about a 29-year-old back bencher in the House saying something dumb, don't seem to be at all concerned about the fact that the president is an imbecile.

Yes, Ocasio-Cortez confused “chambers” and “branches.” Meanwhile, your president thinks you can buy health insurance for $1 a month, that Frederick Douglass is alive, and that stealth aircraft are actually invisible.
Did you mean our president? Last down forced everyone who didn’t have it to buy it or face a fine
Ocasio has a few gafes. And I do wonder if that is the future of the dem party

s2mikey

macrumors 68020
Sep 23, 2013
Upstate, NY

It’s not just that though. Just about everything that comes out of her mouth is ridiculous, incorrect, silly or makes no sense at all. Her college owes her a refund or an explanation or both. There are you tube channels dedicated to her absurd comments and hapless political ideologies. This thread is about her, not Trump.

She’s not that smart. No other way around it. But I do appreciate the free comedy she provides. Even most on the left realize that she’s trouble and ought to keep her trap shut.

Rum_Becker

Suspended
Sep 1, 2017
Canada
It’s not just that though. Just about everything that comes out of her mouth is ridiculous, incorrect, silly or makes no sense at all. Her college owes her a refund or an explanation or both. There are you tube channels dedicated to her absurd comments and hapless political ideologies. This thread is about her, not Trump.

She’s not that smart. No other way around it. But I do appreciate the free comedy she provides. Even most on the left realize that she’s trouble and ought to keep her trap shut.

She is the Dem version of Palin, yet the MSM is giving Cortez an easy time compared to Palin.

Vanilla Ice

macrumors 6502
Jan 30, 2011
Los Angeles
As the left often LOVES making fun of the President (At times they are right to do so), A politician like Cortez makes me wonder why anyone would actually vote and stickup for someone so clueless as her. Maybe it’s because she’s cool? Young? Dumb? I don’t know, but her memes alone are just too good.

B28920EB-0B18-4213-9FE8-7B3E4C7AD419.jpeg

RichardMZhlubb

Contributor
Nov 26, 2010
Washington, DC
Unemployment at all time low. Economy is good , NK is talking to SK , big COs are bringing manufacturing home
Community organizer thought he needed a magic wand for all of that
Doesn’t change the fact that the president is a TV game show host with no moral compass and very limited intellect.

(And comparing the state of the economy today, when the president inherited a solid, growing economy, and the economy under Obama, when he was handed a complete dumpster fire, is just silly. Obama helped turn around an economic disaster. Trump has simply let the economy continue on the course Obama left him.)

samcraig

macrumors P6
Jun 22, 2009
USA
Doesn’t change the fact that the president is a TV game show host with no moral compass and very limited intellect.

(And comparing the state of the economy today, when the president inherited a solid, growing economy, and the economy under Obama, when he was handed a complete dumpster fire, is just silly. Obama helped turn around an economic disaster. Trump has simply let the economy continue on the course Obama left him.)
It also doesn't change the trajectory he's put this country on in regard to spending, debt and deficit. But you know - trade wars are easy. Just like Healthcare ;)

RichardMZhlubb

Contributor
Nov 26, 2010
Washington, DC
It also doesn't change the trajectory he's put this country on in regard to spending, debt and deficit. But you know - trade wars are easy. Just like Healthcare ;)
My basic attitude toward Trump is that his policies are just crap frosting on a crap cake. If he advocated for reasonable policies I liked, it would just be regular frosting on a crap cake. I’m still not eating it.

Reactions: samcraig