October 5 people: any news?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by VivaLaFisica, Sep 18, 2012.

1. VivaLaFisica macrumors regular

Have any of you October 5 people recieved any word from anyone about your pre order?

The only email I ever received was the day of the order about my order being processed. Since then, no status update, no ups tracking trick, no pending charges from bank account.

I feel like I'm in apple limbo.

2. boomhower macrumors 68000

boomhower

What else are you expecting? It's not due to be to you for 2.5 weeks. I would expect anything else for at least another week to week and a half.

3. Towelie1288 macrumors regular

Towelie1288

lol seriously :confused: what else is there to expect lol gotta be patient at least try

4. fishmd macrumors 68000

fishmd

Haha. Nothing new here. Pretty sure if your date says 10/5, it wont go out till that week. At least that is what I am telling myself so as not to expect any different.

I am still trying to decide if I want to hit up my local Apple store this Friday and wait in line. Would then just cancel my order if I can get one then.

5. Small White Car macrumors G4

Small White Car

Also, I'm pretty sure that anyone who is getting a phone anytime that week was told "October 5th," just to be safe.

Once they get through the launch weekend Apple will figure out how many phones they actually still have and then tell those folks exactly which day their phone is shipping.

In other words, I don't think even Apple knows yet when your phone will ship. Wait until next week.