October Surprise Bombshell: Trump had illegal ties to Cuba

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by MadeTheSwitch, Sep 28, 2016.

1. MadeTheSwitch, Sep 28, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2016

MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

2. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

Wait aren't the liberals for opening trade with Cuba? Is this going to help Trumps numbers with the left?

3. MadeTheSwitch thread starter macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Trade is great with Cuba. Doing it illegally when there is an embargo is not.

4. duffman9000 macrumors 68000

duffman9000

LOL...

I miss W. If he could run again I think he could win.

5. impulse462 Suspended

impulse462

another attempt for the stupid liberal elite MSM trying to delegitimize the emporer

6. MadeTheSwitch thread starter macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Link and graphic posted in original post above. Probably all we will get until tomorrow's story will come out.

7. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

Even if it did occur does anyone care if it happened 20 years ago?

8. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

Marc Rich did billions of dollars worth of illegal business with Iran and Bill Clinton granted him a pardon. I suspect that will come up at the next debate.

9. MadeTheSwitch thread starter macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Trump seems to have no problem dwelling in the past, why should anyone else?

10. citizenzen macrumors 65816

11. MadeTheSwitch thread starter macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Probably where all the leftover Trump Steaks and Trump Vodka ended up. :D

12. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

That's great leader to you.

13. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

How could he put his name on them?

14. webbuzz macrumors 65816

webbuzz

15. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

Im sure it pairs well with a fine cuban cigar.

16. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

Juicy. And not even October yet. I can hardly wait for the Halloween revelations. Better than new shoes.

It was clear the media were embarrassed at their early dismissal of Trump's candidacy. No surprise now if they come with the results of some homework they finally got down to as the spring wore on and Trump was not derailed by his adopted party's machine.

Keep yer tax returns, Donny boy. The boys here will just fill in the blanks for us as best they can. You know what they say about picking a fight with guys that buy ink by the barrel...

17. bradl macrumors 68040

bradl

I don't know. Trump himself sure as hell cared about Clinton's 30 years of public service in government.

So if you want to be the pot calling the kettle black, be all means; just be prepared to be called out on it.

Also, isn't the Republican platform all about Free Market Enterprise and Free Trade? If so, why bring up a liberal stink? after all, it's one of the Reds' major platforms.

BL.

18. Robisan macrumors 6502

The people in Miami's Little Havana will care. Trump can kiss Florida goodbye.

19. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

Hillary has been bumbling **** up in government for the entire 30 years though, just recently she had to send her husband to get the AG off of her back in a criminal investigation. We don't need to go into her horrible handling of the Middle East.

20. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

Not sure if he could have won in the primaries but there are probably a bunch of people would take him over Trump at this point, especially after that first debate (even if GWBush was no great shakes at debates). The GOP must be so embarrassed by Trump's inability to keep it together for more than half an hour on Monday.

I miss Bush the father, although I was no great fan when he was president, but I respected his foreign policy chops. It says a lot about how dismal a candidate Trump is. I've heard a few people say they'd love a chance to vote for any Bush at this point, "even" Jeb. Where the hell were they in the spring though.

When GWBush was in office, I used to wonder sometimes how Laura Bush would have been as a president instead of First Lady. How bad a prez could a librarian be who was a Democrat before she met her husband to be. She might have been a pretty good president regardless of party. Smart, kept her own counsel, got along with everyone.

otoh once you get in that spotlight as a politician, things change fast and the bloom comes off most roses.

21. bradl macrumors 68040

bradl

Thank you for proving my point. If you care so bloody much about Hillary's 30 years, it is fair game to care about Trump's 20 years.

BL.

22. impulse462 Suspended

impulse462

i've done some volunteer work in a developing country. i've met 6 year old boys and girls who cry and complain less than these people. embarrassing

23. thats all folks macrumors 6502a

thats all folks

I'm sure it was charity. the Trump Foundation is a pillar of excellence. a gold plated pillar of underhandedness.
    http://www.npr.org/2016/09/28/49578...p-foundation-may-have-engaged-in-self-dealing

I think that statement needs some context. I'm wondering if it's something like: I've heard people say they would love to get stabbed in the leg rather than shot in the head.

Jeb! had every opportunity and a mountain of cash and couldn't project an image much beyond that of the guy that puts the worms in the little plastic containers at the bait store.

I thought Laura always came across as a living billboard for Xanax.

24. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

Not with 25-30% approval he couldn't.

25. blackfox macrumors 65816

blackfox

I'd agree even more if you spelt emperor correctly. Still agree though...