odd iPhone/at&t email

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by dweb619, Sep 19, 2012.

1. dweb619 macrumors member

I just got a email from big blue and the subject was "iPhone CSS" whatever that means. can anyone help me out with this? I just bought the iPhone 5 and i think it has to do with this.

2. lordofthereef macrumors G5

lordofthereef

Ok... was there anything in the body of the message or did it literally just say "iPhone CSS"?

3. auero macrumors 65816

It's your customer service summary for your new agreement.

4. dweb619 thread starter macrumors member

here is what the email reads

Thank you for choosing AT&T!
    This email confirms recent activity related to your wireless account and explains how to access your Customer Service Summary where you will find:
    An outline of your services
    An estimate of your next bill
    Your calling plan
    General account information
    To access your Customer Service Summary, click here and login (or set up initial registration) to myAT&T.

Note: If your Customer Service Summary does not display, make sure you have Adobe Acrobat® Reader®. Download Acrobat Reader for free.

At myAT&T you can:
    View and pay your bill
    Learn about your mobile device
    Manage your plan and features
    Find answers to commonly asked questions
    Track your usage
    Purchase accessories
    Once you complete the myAT&T registration, you can manage your account from most devices using myAT&T Mobile. To learn how to use myAT&T Mobile simply click here.

----------

o so it's not just some random charge they are throwing in because i paid the early upgrade price. thank god. while i have you did you pre order a iPhone 5?

5. greytmom macrumors 68040

greytmom

Do you really need someone to interpret that for you??

6. dweb619 thread starter macrumors member

well considering it's not my account and i'm only 14 years old. what do you think? yea see i can be **** too.

7. greytmom macrumors 68040

greytmom

Trust me, you've got a long way to go before you can compete with me.

Now seriously, kid, the email is pretty clear. What the heck are they teaching you in school?

8. BuckDot macrumors member

They only comprehend hashtags nowadays.

9. nostresshere macrumors 68030

Okay, a few folks are being rough.

That is a standard email they send out when changes are made to an account. I do not think timing means anything. I have seen them come weeks after a change, and minutes after a change.

10. auero macrumors 65816

Why are you guys being so harsh on him? He's trying to understand something and needs help. So instead of bashing him, explain it. You're contribution to the thread is worthless in poking fun of him.

No it's not random, they're just disclosing the information that you'd typically sign or get in the store.

Yes I did upgrade but I bought through Apple. I usually get mine after I activate it.

11. bigjnyc macrumors 601

bigjnyc

It means you just signed your soul over to the devil for 2 years.

12. greytmom macrumors 68040

greytmom

Eh, I've been treated way worse than this on the forums. My very first post asking a question about my very first Mac generated a firestorm of "go ask google, you stupid *****" or something along those lines. But, yeah, I guess I could have been nicer and walked him through the email.

So, it basically states that if you'd like to view your account online, you can, and here's how.

13. 4rtemidis macrumors regular

4rtemidis

It means you should create cascading style sheets for the iphone or you will be banned to russia!