Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Truefan31

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Aug 25, 2012
So many leaks of the back, internals, colors, yet not one leak of the front, specifically the home button. Guess the security is real tight on that, since the rumor is the fingerprint sensor is coming. Any thoughts? Btw I like the latest champagne color shown. In for 4 5s on launch

Tthomas612

macrumors 65816
Aug 24, 2013
I can't remember but I think Sonny Dickson has a leaked image of the screen on his site. With that said its only the screen and not the entire front of the phone. So in a way I find it very odd that we haven't seen it. The last week there's been like 40 leaks a day but not leak of that ... Time will tell

----------

Yeah see I was thinking he had the fronts on his site. I mean it's not much to see though just look at the iphone 5

bushman4

macrumors 601
Mar 22, 2011
No picture of screen yet as workers on assembly line don't realize that there is a scanner built in.

jav6454

macrumors Core
Nov 14, 2007
1 Geostationary Tower Plaza
So many leaks of the back, internals, colors, yet not one leak of the front, specifically the home button. Guess the security is real tight on that, since the rumor is the fingerprint sensor is coming. Any thoughts? Btw I like the latest champagne color shown. In for 4 5s on launch

It won't be much different than the current 5, what's the need to see something which hasn't changed much in the last 6+ years?

Truefan31

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Aug 25, 2012
I think most wanna see the home button in general. Just saying there's been so many pics if the back/internals, where's the front

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.