Official Apple Expo Keynote Stream

arn

macrumors god
Original poster
Staff member
Apr 9, 2001
Apple posted the official Apple Expo keynote stream on their site.

Apple CEO Steve Jobs delivered the opening Apple expo keynote address on Tuesday, September 10 from Palais des Congrès in Paris to more than 5,000 hyped-up Mac users.

See the video-on-demand presentation of his keynote address right here exclusively in QuickTime and MPEG-4.

iAryeh

macrumors newbie
Feb 14, 2002
Westerville, Ohio
Just Like MacWorld

I thought that this looked just like the MacWorld New York Expo. Steve Jos did all of the same demos and iI was pretty bored with the whole thing. I guess that no new products will be released until San Fran Expo.:(

PrettyMan

macrumors member
Jul 19, 2002
Oyeregui, Spain
Incredible...

Absolutely incredible.

All the same things we saw at MW NY (important things), and of course, 40% more expensive than USA prices...

W O N D E R F U L :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

scem0

macrumors 604
Jul 16, 2002
back in NYC!
Re: Just Like MacWorld

Originally posted by iAryeh
I thought that this looked just like the MacWorld New York Expo. Steve Jos did all of the same demos and iI was pretty bored with the whole thing. I guess that no new products will be released until San Fran Expo.:(
Appple could suprise us. You just never know...

Nebrie

macrumors 6502a
Jan 5, 2002
Re: Just Like MacWorld

Originally posted by iAryeh
People really need to start getting the idea that Apple is trying to spread out product announcements to suit market conditions and *as soon as they're ready* rather than wait till an expo.