Official Iphone 5 Commercial?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by neel.j.patel, Sep 17, 2012.

1. neel.j.patel macrumors newbie

Not sure if anyone noticed but when the Retina Macbooks Debuted the commercials were everywhere, and every channel. Anyone seen the "Official iphone 5 commercial? I personally have been watching T.V for a while still havent seen one, any of you guys seen one? :)

2. ENT3R5ANDMAN macrumors newbie

I think that since the Retina Macs were available right after the event the ads were on tv. I bet you we will see some iPhone 5 ads on Friday.

3. Jnava420 macrumors regular

Sunday

Im betting that they show the 1st commercial on Sunday during Sunday night football there is already enough hype for launch so no real need to show it any earlier, im sure their Friday Saturday Sunday numbers will be just fine I think they showed the retina commercial first during the NBA Playoffs. so either sunday or monday during the monday night game that would get alot of views too.

4. neel.j.patel thread starter macrumors newbie

Exactly what I was thinking maybe a big Sunday or Monday night game well see what happens! Lol

5. Jnava420 macrumors regular

Sunday over monday for sure just going by what game will have more viewers, Sunday is Pats vs Ravesn, Monday is Seahawks vs Packers, sundays game is going to be way more of a game

6. neel.j.patel thread starter macrumors newbie

Exactly, Im from the Seattle area and not looking forward to the Packers haha!:eek: