Oh George (Zimmerman)

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by steve knight, Sep 9, 2013.

1. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

2. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Oh George (Zimmerman)

Noted killer and wife beater George Zimmerman is back in the news. I'm sure we'll hear about this upstanding citizen again soon.

911 call here:
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmermans-wife-911-tape-scared/story?id=20203329

3. steve knight thread starter macrumors 68020

steve knight

we both posted this at the same time. of course they won't press charges so now he gets off again. wonder if people will buy him another gun

4. Technarchy macrumors 603

Technarchy

It was clear that Zimmerman was a nutter from the Trayvon 9/11 call.

Now the truth comes out, but there still is no justice for Martin.

5. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

Totally didn't see that coming :rolleyes:

Here's hoping he joins OJ in the "acquitted killers who screw up and wind up in jail anyways" club.

6. steve knight thread starter macrumors 68020

steve knight

lets hope when he goes postal or should it be zimmerman he only takes himself.

7. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 603

I bet he caresses and whispers sweet nothings to his gun at night.

8. Mac'nCheese macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

Time for Zimmerman to give back to the community. Maybe he can move to Iowa and start to teach all those blind people how to shoot.

9. AhmedFaisal, Sep 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2013
  10. mrkramer macrumors 603

mrkramer

I'm sure he will, this wasn't the first accusation of domestic violence against him, was it? I seem to remember hearing something about there having been past accusations during the trial. Anyway the world will be a much safer place when he finally gets a felony conviction for something and has his right to own a weapon taken away.

11. Kashchei macrumors 65816

Kashchei

I hope someone donates a semiautomatic rifle to him so he can use it to find the real killer of Travon.

12. bradl macrumors 68040

bradl

I understand and agree, though I do have to say that it is sad that none of the pain and suffering (mentally, physically, matrimonially, or otherwise) that he would karmically receive will bring back the life he took. If that could happen...

.. well, I'll leave it there.

BL.

13. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

14. JohnLT13 macrumors 6502a

JohnLT13

Fixed that for you.:D

15. Peace macrumors Core

Peace

Fixed your fixing.

:p

Seriously. I hope this guy doesn't jump off the deep end and kill more innocent people.

16. aerok macrumors 65816

aerok

It feels like it's only a matter of time now...

17. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 603

Someone should buy him this .........

[​IMG]

18. vega07 macrumors 65816

If only such a gun exists!

19. FX120 macrumors 65816

FX120

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...o-incident-between-george-zimmerman-wife?lite

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...-gun-incident-florida-trayvon-martin/2788443/

20. iMikeT macrumors 68020

1) Did Tubby never pay attention to how OJ managed to stay out of prison for over a decade after his trial?

2) Who here was (or continues to be for all we know) a Tubby fanboy prior to these new revelations?

21. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

Sounds like his wife is the nutter and we have a bunch of people who can't handle the fact that their side lost the case.

Some speeding tickets... Ohnoes.

22. Huntn, Sep 10, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2013

Huntn macrumors G5

Huntn

Poor George Zimmerman. His wife's report that he kept his hand on his gun, inviting them to step closer is illuminating. I suppose the MacRumors GZ fan club are having no second thoughts about the assertion he is a murderer? A report on the radio said the police took his gun, he was questioned, but then released. With his history of domestic altercations, maybe they will revoke his carry license?

Yeah, it was Martin's fault and now it's the wife's fault... At least part of the fan club is still intact, lol. ;)

23. vrDrew macrumors 65816

People like George Zimmerman are a perfect example of why widespread civilian handgun ownership is such a terrible idea.

Too many people have simply awful decision-making skills.

Imagine that you were George Zimmerman. You've just spent the last year and a half or so on trial for killing another human being as a result of - at best - poor choices when it came to handling your gun.

If it was me in that position, I'd stay as far away from guns as I possibly could. And if I, despite my better instincts, decided to keep one in the house - I'd look at it as literally a last resort.

But no. Not George. He gets into an argument with his in-laws. And apparently his first reaction is go grab his gun and start waving it in people's faces.

George Zimmerman hasn't learned his lesson. And, apparently, neither have the fools who seem to spend every waking hour noisily insisting that idiots like Zimmerman have a right to keep endangering the rest of humanity.

24. Mac'nCheese macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

But you don't see the how the gun nuts see this. In their paranoid minds, there is danger everywhere and the fact that Zimmerman had his gun that night, proved that you always need to have one for defense. Without it, he would been killed so the lesson here is always have your gun because everyone is out to get you.

25. edk99 macrumors 6502a

This is what happens (again) when the media takes a story and runs with it before having all the facts. Then people draw their conclusions (again) from the disinformation :rolleyes:

Here is an update from the original story.