OH My GOD New Earphones!!! YES!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Darwing, Sep 12, 2012.

1. Darwing macrumors 6502

forget the phone look at what they are boasting about now!! anyother company would probably just release these stupid things without boasting about how much research went into them or how amazing they are... you dont see Bose holding a keynote everytime they create a new speaker...

jesus these gyus are acting like they invented everything that is common

wait they also have color straps! thats at least worth another $100!

2. borgqueenx macrumors 65816

i hope they will be on-par with at least 50$ sounding earphones:)

i dont expect them to be as big as my monster turbine coppers.

3. lazard macrumors 65816

more likely on par with $10 skullcandy earbuds.

4. isoft7 macrumors 6502a

Apple is getting far too cocky... their recent lawsuit win vs samsung will eventually be the worst thing thats ever happened to them.

Right now, the management of Apple really believes they invented everything involving technology and from that have the right to pretend everything they provide is the industry leader.

5. Darkfox3889 macrumors member

Kind of interested to see what these bring spec wise.
    Not expecting much, but seeing as they spent "3-years designing them"
    hopefully they sound considerably better than the last design.

6. roxxette macrumors 68000

roxxette

They sound "better" for something that is included but they price tag is waaaaayy too much.

7. Jimmy James macrumors 68040

Wirelessly posted

That's because Bose doesn't make good sound equipment.

8. aleni macrumors 68020

the new design of the earpods is great, because great in-ear boosts bass by sealing your ear, so it feels uncomfortable and it makes weird sound when u touch the cable.

with the new earpods design that the speakers is aimed toward directly to your ear canal, it doesn't need to seal your ear to give a good bass.
    great design i think.

9. ET iPhone Home macrumors 68040

ET iPhone Home

I agree. I have a pair of Bose first generation in-ear noise canceling ear phones and they're awful. I was sold on their sound system ads. I won't be purchsing from them next time.

10. whoknows87 macrumors 6502a

whoknows87

they look great, got me a little excited but then my brain kicked in my $10 JVC fit in my ear just fine lol:apple:

11. mcdj macrumors 604

mcdj

And Bose doesn't have keynotes for anything. And Apple didn't have a keynote solely for the earphones. OP being dramatic.

12. Oppressed macrumors 65816

Oppressed

So Apple took something they didn't particularly needed to update and went ahead and threw a design team to look at it and improve it, and still included them with most new products at no additional charge. Again they didn't have to do this and no one would have even noticed it if they just included the old style of ear buds. Despite this you feel the need to bash the companies' time during the keynote to give them credit?

Relax dude. :rolleyes: