Oh So Tired of the King of Beasts

Discussion in 'Mac OS X Lion (10.7)' started by damage00, Apr 29, 2012.

1. damage00 macrumors member

Dear Apple,

Lion is buggy and its behavior is just plain odd at times. Some things still make no sense even though I've been using it since the day it came out.

Save/Duplicate/Save Version/Unlock is one of those things. It's so weird, so over-thought, so half-baked I have to believe there are Redmond spies sneaking through the halls in Cupertino causing trouble. Save and Save As, were simple, there was only two of them, they worked, and they made sense.

That's just one example. The thing is, I don't hear that Mountain Lion is shaping up to be any better.

Please Apple, back off trying to be smart by making me feel stupid. Please fix your buggy laptop sleep display that has been in the code since Tiger. Please stop making preview crash on me and removing features from it. Please don't turn on a hundred typing and gesture features that I have to turn off when I re-install or get a new machine. I've been here before. It was called Windows. It made me come to you. Don't make me go back.

Thank you,
    D-Zero

2. Paradoxally macrumors 65816

In all fairness, Windows 7 and Snow Leopard were /are the best (modern day) OS'es.

Lion/ML and Windows 8.......ugh.

3. MonkeySee.... macrumors 68040

MonkeySee....

Fingers crossed Tim Cook will reply to your post any second...................