Oh the irony, even Mail.app thinks iTunes bill with all FREE Apps is junk mail![POLL]

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by snverhallen, Aug 23, 2008.

?

Do you want Apple to send you Bills for FREE apps?

1. Yes, I do!

11 vote(s)
    55.0%
  2. No, I don't!

4 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. I don't really care

5 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. snverhallen macrumors 6502a

Well, I got my iTunes bill (all FREE apps) this morning and I was surprised to see that Mail thought it was junk mail... wow even Mail thinks those e-mails that Apple sends me for free apps is junk mail. Well done Mail!

So do you think that Apple should provide an option not to be bombarded with Receipts for FREE apps? Vote in the poll.

snverhallen

PS. Digg

Attached Files:

2. Zwhaler macrumors 603

Zwhaler

I vote yes, just because it is nice to see a list of every app that was downloaded.

3. m4rc macrumors 6502

Its a transaction and needs an receipt, some apps are free for now but won't be later, the receipt is your proof that you had it. I doubt Apple could stop sending them even if they wanted to, and as most people like a receipt it's less hassle to just send them.

It's also incredibly easy to set up some rules to handle them though, you could either have them deleted, or you could have them moved to a folder that you don't ever have to check and canfirget about and if you subsequently do need a receipt you have them with a quick search.

4. a27 macrumors regular

I don't get bills from iTunes. :eek:

5. snverhallen thread starter macrumors 6502a

I guess your right, it is good to have some type of document stating that you got __?__ App at __?__ price.

snverhallen

6. StingerT125 macrumors 6502a

StingerT125