I have finally saved enough $ to get a DP 1.8 + IPod. I'm just about to order - but will wait 2 weeks - if qpple doesn't release anythign by then, I'll "dance witht he one what brung me" - as we used to say. Why wait - well, if I can get a DP 2.0 or DP 2.4 for the same $ I'm willing to wait 2 weeks - but not more - life goes on. This will be a BTO (Bluetooth, Combo, 9600), so I can't return it once purchased... Anyone else?