Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

amazingdm

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 2, 2010
I was with AT&T before 2003 and then T-mobile until iPhone 4 came out.
Awful awful awful reception. Now with At&t, I ALWAYS have reception. Anywhere. Kind of odd and ironic that people have reception as the #1 complaint about both things...

Turkeywrap

macrumors regular
Jun 27, 2010
South Florida
I was with AT&T before 2003 and then T-mobile until iPhone 4 came out.
Awful awful awful reception. Now with At&t, I ALWAYS have reception. Anywhere. Kind of odd and ironic that people have reception as the #1 complaint about both things...

I feel ya, same here. Reception has never been better, I get full signal in my house and even in school were I didnt even get reception on my 3G.

goobot

macrumors 603
Jun 26, 2009
long island NY
AT&T is the only carrier to get signal in my school and house. The complainers live in the middle of no where or are lying cause they want Verizon

Vikinguy

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2007
I just moved from Sprint to iPhone4 and ATT. I can tell you that ATT's coverage is certainly more spotty..but not nearly as bad as I had been hearing for years.

JustinSaneV2

macrumors 6502
Jul 1, 2010
I just moved from Sprint to iPhone4 and ATT. I can tell you that ATT's coverage is certainly more spotty..but not nearly as bad as I had been hearing for years.

The only thing I'm disappointed by is AT&T spotty 3G coverage along the Interstates in Kansas. Sprint offered 3G across the entire length off each Interstate.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.