Ok, so since I've gotten my 17" mbp just a few days ago.. new mbp tom??

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by jjahshik32, Jun 9, 2008.

  1. jjahshik32 macrumors 603

    Joined:
    Sep 4, 2006
    #1
    I guess since I'm still within the 2 weeks I'm waiting eagerly for tomorrow and especially if there are any new mbp's announced.

    Anyone else in the same boat??
     
  2. motulist macrumors 601

    motulist

    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2003
    #2
    Murphy's law says: If you can still return your MBP and get back most of what you paid without getting screwed by a huge restocking fee, then there will be no new MBP released now.
     
  3. jjahshik32 thread starter macrumors 603

    Joined:
    Sep 4, 2006
    #3
    Oh how I loathe restocking fee. If its just that awesome of a new design or features then maybe the restock fee will be worth it?

    I have a feeling that if they do update the mbp it will be the 15" first like they always do it. So probably keep my 17" mbp. =D
     
  4. fleshman03 macrumors 68000

    fleshman03

    Joined:
    May 27, 2008
    Location:
    Sioux City, IA
    #4


    You know I'm having this feeling that I'm the only one that thinks there's over a 50% chance of a MBP redesign announcement.

    At the very least, I think we'll see something done with the hardware. Maybe a new addition to the hardware lineup or a redesign. Think about it. Two bridges. iPhone and software... just software on the mac side?

    Or am I just wishful thinking?
     
  5. a456 macrumors 6502a

    a456

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2005
    #5
    Fingers crossed for a 12-incher, my old G4 laptop is ready to be retired.
     
  6. Neil321 macrumors 68040

    Neil321

    Joined:
    Nov 6, 2007
    Location:
    Britain, Avatar Created By Bartelby
    #6
    No chance
     

Share This Page