Old computer broke; can i wifi sync my music to my laptop?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Iceyy, Feb 16, 2013.

1. Iceyy, Feb 16, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2013

Iceyy macrumors newbie

Ok, if the title doesn't make sense, here's my situation....

My computer after 4 years finally lived its last day.. The thing is, since it had ALL my music on that computer and that iTunes (although if I think i did it correctly, I did back certain files from my iTunes like a year ago, but still..) is no longer accessible, how can I get my music from my phone to not get lost when I re-sync it to my laptop.

Is there any possible way like wifi, or whatever to get it so I don't lose everything on my phone when I download iTunes on this(my laptop) and plug my phone in... Because in this day and age with all the pointless technology things our phones do, this is a critical one and I have no clue what to do.

Thanks in advance to everyone!

iPhone 4s btw

----------

Forgot to add, it's all under my one apple account if that has anything to do with it, as well as computers being on the same network

I have a PC not mac

2. a-m-k macrumors 6502a

a-m-k

If you can, download senuti. (iTunes spelled backwards) Al you have to do is attach your iPod and select 'transfer music'. Senuti retrieves your music from your iPod back to your Mac wether or not its a notebook, mac-mini, or tablet.)

3. Iceyy, Feb 16, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2013

Iceyy thread starter macrumors newbie

Will try soon as iTunes finishes downloading and will update ASAP.

Edit:

I don't have a mac, it's a PC...

4. a-m-k macrumors 6502a

a-m-k

I've been in your shoes. Many years ago, I had an HP laptop and an iPod nano. I still have the Nano. The laptop has been upgraded 2 times. (The laptop was my families. What I have now is mine. :))

Good luck!

5. Iceyy thread starter macrumors newbie