Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ezkimo

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 12, 2002
Hi,
I am making a CD that has to have safari burned onto it and it cant be the one that uses an installer (I think the most recent ones do because it adds a system component in somewhere). You have to be able to launch it from the CD. Does someone have an old, pre-installer version of safari they could e-mail me? cic52@moose-mail.com

Thanks

-Zach

5300cs

macrumors 68000
Nov 24, 2002
japan
Re: Old Version of Safari

Originally posted by ezkimo
Hi,
I am making a CD that has to have safari burned onto it and it cant be the one that uses an installer (I think the most recent ones do because it adds a system component in somewhere). You have to be able to launch it from the CD. Does someone have an old, pre-installer version of safari they could e-mail me? cic52@moose-mail.com

Thanks

-Zach

You mean the betas? I'm pretty sure they all expired on June 30th, 2003 so you'd be out of luck.

ezkimo

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 12, 2002
You mean the betas? I'm pretty sure they all expired on June 30th, 2003 so you'd be out of luck.

I thought only the first release (v60 wasnt it) expired on the 30th...Guess not...

-Zach

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.