Just read the latest marketshare figures and it looks like IBM, Acer, Fujitsu and Gateway are doomed. Sell your stocks while you can! Why? Coz their marketshares (from 3.2% to 5.6%, either US or worldwide) aren't all that different to Apple's - and everyone knows Apple's marketshare (3.7% in the US) is too small for them to survive. Oh? Do I sound sarcastic? Oops! PS Some will argue that in these figures, Apple's marketshare went down... but interestingly, their shipments went up 9.3%. Given the total market increased 10.9%... Apple did well to nearly match it. And they managed to capture 3.3% of that overall increase. So, I'm happy - they're sailing pretty steady.